| || |
| » Welcome to the Ducati Sporting Club |
Welcome to the homepage of the
Ducati Sporting Club UK
An Official Ducati Desmo Owners Club and organisers of the Desmo Due Race Series in the UK
Do you want to ride & be around Ducatis, attend national and regional events, do some travelling and track days, get some good deals and meet up with people like yourself who want a new style of Ducati Club for the modern Ducati owner?
Then come and join the Ducati Sporting Club! Joining us is easy!
See the Membership section for more information on becoming a full Club member.
You can also join our online forum for free! Use the Register option to join in with the Forum Discussions after reading the Forum Rules which will be displayed.
Please feel free to browse or use the various links shown in the menu.
Most of all - enjoy your time here and come back again soon!
| NetApp Alongside the Ducati Data-Driven Team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship |
| Jan 24, 2020 - 4:27 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 24 January 2020
NetApp Alongside the Ducati Data-Driven Team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship
• For the third year in a row NetApp will be the official sponsor of the Ducati Team
Milan, 24 January 2020 – NetApp, the leader in cloud data services, today announced that the company has renewed the official sponsorship of the Ducati Corse motorcycle racing team for the 2020 MotoGP World Championship, continuing to lead with digital transformation in the world’s most important motorcycle competition.
The 2020 Ducati MotoGP team was officially presented on Thursday, 23 January, in Bologna with an event dedicated to press and partners. Ducati,...
| Motorola signs as Ducati Corse Official Partner |
| Jan 24, 2020 - 4:24 PM |
MotoGP | Friday 24 January 2020
Motorola signs as Ducati Corse Official Partner
Bologna, 24th January 2020 - Motorola announced a global one-year official partnership with Ducati, a world leader in motorcycle innovation. As part of the partnership, Ducati unveiled its highly anticipated 2020 motorcycle, which features the Motorola logo. Ducati’s riders, Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci, will also sport the Motorola logo on their team’s riding apparel.
As we look at ways to continue elevating Lenovo and Motorola’s brand visibility, the Ducati partnership was a timely and strategic decision. Motorola CMO Francois LaFlamme commented: “Following some of our most recent product launches, Motorola...
| The 2020 Mission Winnow Ducati Team presented in Bologna |
| Jan 23, 2020 - 7:35 PM |
MotoGP | Thursday 23 January 2020
The 2020 Mission Winnow Ducati Team presented in Bologna
• Ducati Motor Holding CEO Claudio Domenicali: “Ducati is an advanced technological incubator, a showcase for Italian intelligence and technology, and an incredible component of passion for all the Ducatisti”.
• Luigi Dall’Igna, Ducati Corse General Manager: “Our goal is winning the championship title. We are working harder to become leading contenders in all races and all conditions this year”.
• Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci once again together in the 2020 MotoGP season.
Red livery with black and chromed details for the Ducati...
| The new Panigale V4 MY 2020 available at Ducati dealers |
| Jan 20, 2020 - 12:00 PM |
Ducati | Monday 20 January 2020
The new Panigale V4 MY 2020 available at Ducati dealers
• Further improved, easier, more intuitive, less tiring and even faster, the new Panigale V4 is ready to take to the track
• After being confirmed for the second consecutive year, the best-selling super sports bike in the world is now available from Ducati dealers
• Over 450 motorcycles delivered in Europe and the United States
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 20 January 2020 - Since 2018, the date of its arrival on the market, the Panigale V4 has established new benchmarks in the super sports bike segment where, for the second...
| Ducati closes 2019 on a high, with bike sales topping 53,000 |
| Jan 14, 2020 - 1:24 PM |
Ducati | Tuesday 14 January 2020
Ducati closes 2019 on a high, with bike sales topping 53,000
• 53,183 Ducati bikes delivered to customers in 90 countries
• Italy remains the number one market. Double-digit growth in China, Brazil and Spain
• For the second year running, the Panigale is the world's best-selling superbike. A record number of advance orders for the new Streetfighter V4, with deliveries to begin in March 2020
Borgo Panigale, Bologna, 14 January 2020 – Ducati Motor Holding closes 2019 with 53,183 bikes delivered to customers worldwide, nudging last year's figure of 53,004 bikes even higher.
| The Diavel 1260 S wins the Good Design Award |
| Jan 10, 2020 - 4:26 PM |
Ducati | Friday 10 January 2020
The Diavel 1260 S wins the Good Design Award
• Another prestigious prize for the unique Diavel 1260 design
• A true style icon, the Diavel 1260 continues its winning streak in international design competitions
• Powerful and beefy, this motorcycle combines maxi-naked performance with muscle cruiser ergonomics
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 10 January 2020 – Design and sheer personality have always been an essential part of every Ducati motorcycle and winning international awards proves just how dedicated the company is to these aspects.
An undisputed style icon, the Diavel 1260 S...
| DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members |
| Dec 10, 2019 - 10:05 AM |
DRE Academy 2020 - Discounts for Club Members
For 2020 there will be a 10% discount available to Club members for all the DRE Academies:
• DRE Enduro
• DRE Road
• DRE Rookie
• DRE Racetrack (all courses except Champs, One to One and the new location of Le Castellet’s circuit)
Plus an individual photo shooting will be free for all DOC members!
You can already consult the options available for the Enduro, Road and Rookie Academy courses on the official website. From Monday 9th December it will be possible to book one of the courses taking advantage of the DOC Discount.
When booking, enter the Club Code for the Ducati...
| Ducati Memorabilia: original racing bike parts become collectors' items |
| Dec 09, 2019 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Monday 9 December 2019
Ducati Memorabilia: original racing bike parts become collectors' items
• Ducati and Ducati Corse launch the Memorabilia project, giving enthusiasts a unique opportunity to purchase authentic parts from bikes used by official MotoGP and SBK riders
• Crankshafts, camshafts, pistons and con-rods: unique collectors' items for all Ducatisti
• Each item of Memorabilia comes in a smartly styled box together with a certificate of authenticity
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 9 December 2019 – Collecting original parts from the bikes that compete in the MotoGP and SBK championships has been...
| Claudio Domenicali is the new President of Motor Valley |
| Dec 04, 2019 - 4:00 PM |
Ducati | Wednesday 4 December 2019
Claudio Domenicali is the new President of Motor Valley
• Ducati CEO to lead the Association that brings together all the "Motor Valley" brands of Emilia-Romagna
• This unique motorcycle and car manufacturing area has over 16,500 businesses employing over 66,000 people
• The President of the Region of Emilia-Romagna, Stefano Bonaccini, and the President of MUNER, Andrea Pontremoli, spoke at the Press Conference, attended by representatives of the companies and international racetracks that make up the Association
Bologna, 4 December 2019 – A press conference has been held at the...
| Four years warranty for the whole Multistrada family starting from November |
| Nov 13, 2019 - 11:37 AM |
Ducati | Wednesday 13 November 2019
Four years warranty for the whole Multistrada family starting from November
• Ducati introduces 4Ever Multistrada: the 4-year warranty with unlimited mileage for all the models of the 2020 Multistrada range
• After 16 years of constant improvement, the Multistrada family has achieved unprecedented levels of quality and reliability
• The typical Ducati quality, skills and passion are also to be found throughout the network of Ducati dealers
Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 13 November 2019 – Sixteen years have passed since the first Multistrada came off the production line at the...
| Ducati Scrambler at EICMA 2019 with a new version and two original concepts |
| Nov 11, 2019 - 10:00 AM |
Ducati Scrambler | Friday 8 November 2019
Ducati Scrambler at EICMA 2019 with a new version and two original concepts
• World preview of the new Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark launched at Ducati World Première 2020
• On show also two new Ducati Scrambler concepts named "Motard" and "DesertX", designed by the Ducati Scrambler Brand Unit and manufactured by Centro Stile Ducati
• Live music and a captivating atmosphere in the Ducati Scrambler Land of Joy at Hall 15, booth N20
Milan, 8 November 2019 - The 77th edition of EICMA, the International Motorcycle Exhibition, is now in full swing: every year, enthusiasts and...
| Ducati Streetfighter V4 elected the ‘Most Beautiful Bike’ at EICMA 2019! |
| Nov 11, 2019 - 9:30 AM |
Ducati UK | Sunday 10 November 2019
Ducati Streetfighter V4 elected the ‘Most Beautiful Bike’ at EICMA 2019!
• 36.7% of voters declared Ducati’s new super-naked bike to be the ‘queen’ of the Show
• Ducati wins the fifteenth edition of the prestigious award for the tenth time
• The 77th edition of EICMA, the world’s most important trade fair of the sector, closes with great success
Milano, 10th November 2019 – The Streetfighter V4 has been selected as "Most Beautiful Bike of the Show” at EICMA 2019, the world’s most important trade fair of the sector. The verdict was decreed by the general public, which...
| Shell and Ducati mark 21 years together with renewal of winning Technical Partnership |
| Nov 01, 2019 - 11:05 AM |
Ducati Corse | Thursday 31 October 2019
Shell and Ducati mark 21st year together with renewal of winning Technical Partnership
Borgo Panigale, Italy, 31 October 2019 - Shell and Ducati today announced an extension of their Technical Partnership. The iconic partnership has run for over 20 years, starting in 1999 at the World Superbike Championship before expanding into MotoGP when Ducati joined the series in 2003.
The Technical Partnership between the two world-renowned brands has not only seen major success on the racetrack, but also away from track with Ducati also choosing Shell Advance motorcycle oil and Shell V-Power fuel for every Ducati road bike that leaves its factory in Bologna,...
| Ducati presents a series of exciting new bikes for 2020 |
| Oct 24, 2019 - 10:00 AM |
Ducati | Thursday 24 October 2019
Ducati presents a series of exciting new bikes for 2020
• In the run-up to EICMA 2019 Ducati has been in Rimini presenting the 2020 range: three all-new bikes, five new versions and three new Ebikes
• Three new motorcycles were unveiled at the Ducati World Première: the Streetfighter V4, the Panigale V2 and the Panigale V4
• Tens of thousands of people followed the live-streamed event worldwide
Rimini, Italy, 23 October 2019 – Ahead of EICMA 2019, to be held at the Milano-Rho Trade Fair Centre (Fiera) from 7 to 10 November, Ducati has unveiled the greatest and latest bikes and Ebikes...
| Scott Redding to join Chaz Davies on the Aruba.it Ducati Panigale V4R in WSBK |
| Aug 28, 2019 - 3:00 PM |
World Superbike | Wednesday 28 August 2019
Confirmed line-up for the Aruba.it Racing – Ducati team for 2020: Scott Redding to join up with Chaz Davies on the factory Panigale V4 R in the Superbike World Championship
Scott Redding is all set to partner Chaz Davies in the 2020 Superbike World Championship on the factory Ducati Panigale V4 R of the Italian team.
The 26-year-old British rider from Quedgeley (Gloucestershire), who this year is taking part in the BSB (British Superbike Championship), where so far this season he has taken six wins and five pole positions and is in second place in the overall standings with the Be Wiser Racing Ducati Panigale V4 R, will be making his debut in the production-based...
| » Online Users: 267 |
|0 members and 267 guests |
|No Members online |
|Most users ever online was 10517, 26-May-2019 at 02:15. || || |