Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   John O Groats to Land's End on a wreck for charidee! (/showthread.php?t=216437)

hawkati 13-Jun-2013 20:32

John O Groats to Land's End on a wreck for charidee!

Hello - i'm James Serjeant - some of you might know me from working in the music department at Blackwell's. Others from my playing in various bands & sound engineering, or hooning about on bikes. On June 21st i'll be doing just that, but a ......bit further than usual - John O Groat's to Land's End to raise money for Cancer Research. I'd be delighted if you'd sponser me for this - here's my page. Many thanks indeed! Disturbingly enough Coppersaucepipe from here is doing this too....
http://www.justgiving.com/James-Serjeant1

MJS 14-Jun-2013 06:48

Good luck on that - I'm planning to cycle it next year but might take more than 24 hours!

Seem to remember someone did it a few years back - BDG??? Might be some useful tips to be had....

antonye 14-Jun-2013 09:23

...not to be out-done, our own Andy "Hypermoturd" Hind is doing the same; one way on a C90 and then running (yes, as in by foot) back the other way!! :o

MJS 14-Jun-2013 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
...not to be out-done, our own Andy "Hypermoturd" Hind is doing the same; one way on a C90 and then running (yes, as in by foot) back the other way!! :o

Wow - running - that is impressive :o