Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC Website - Help and Notices (/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   New member - no response from club (/showthread.php?t=232324)

Ian_944 26-Jul-2013 12:05

New member - no response from club

Hi,

I bought a membership through the online shop at the start of this month, then also sent an email to the membership secretary.

However I've had no confirmation of any sort from the club that they have processed my registration. What's the process? How do I know that my payment hasn't just disappeared into the void?

Thanks,
Ian

dunlop0_1 26-Jul-2013 13:31

If I remember you will recieve a membership card through the post and then a membership icon next to your user name. Don't worry it will happen. :)

Col996s 26-Jul-2013 20:29

Welcome to the Club Ian. Nice choice of bike.

antonye 26-Jul-2013 21:24

Hi Ian,
Very sorry if you feel left out!

Our membership secretary does the membership packs once a week and sends them out, but it may be that yours is delayed or just not been done yet - sometimes real life and/or work get in the way!

Normally you would also get sent out the last edition of Pronto magazine but we're now about to send out the new edition so if you give it a week you should get that too.

Hope that's ok and look forward to meeting you soon - it will be "Summer Wednesday" at Brands Hatch again soon on the first Wednesday of the month, so you can always pop along to that as a few of us have been going there.

ChrisBushell 27-Jul-2013 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye

Hope that's ok and look forward to meeting you soon - it will be "Summer Wednesday" at Brands Hatch again soon on the first Wednesday of the month, so you can always pop along to that as a few of us have been going there.

Ant,

Are we going for it on the 7th of August then up at Brands?? Will have to take the 350 Desmo up on the trailer and give it a run from the entry gate to the Kentagon then!

Chris

MJS 27-Jul-2013 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian_944
Hi,

I bought a membership through the online shop at the start of this month, then also sent an email to the membership secretary.

However I've had no confirmation of any sort from the club that they have processed my registration. What's the process? How do I know that my payment hasn't just disappeared into the void?

Thanks,
Ian

Ian,

Please accept my apologies - I've just replied to your email and will get it done right away.

I'd like to think that in general most people are reasonably happy with the membership process - this month has been a bit of a one-off.

Apologies again
Martin

antonye 27-Jul-2013 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisBushell
Ant,

Are we going for it on the 7th of August then up at Brands?? Will have to take the 350 Desmo up on the trailer and give it a run from the entry gate to the Kentagon then!

Chris

Oh yes!!!!