Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Brembo clutch master cylinder wanted (/showthread.php?t=84300)

badgerpilot 25-Apr-2011 22:44

Brembo clutch master cylinder wanted

Due to mine taking most of the impact when I went clattering into the tyres at Mallory, its goosed so I'm looking for a replacement.

Hope a fellow DDer out there can oblige.

Ghost 25-Apr-2011 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by baconmaker72
Due to mine taking most of the impact when I went clattering into the tyres at Mallory, its goosed so I'm looking for a replacement.

Hope a fellow DDer out there can oblige.

Seen a 748 clutch master on the bay whilst surfing around today.

Bionicle 26-Apr-2011 08:42

Theres a 2005 monster one up ending in 2 days http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-Ducati-Mo...em1e631 9741b

badgerpilot 26-Apr-2011 10:18

Thanks chaps, I'll have another look on there. Lost out on one that was the complete left hand bar yesterday. I need one that will accommodate my choke lever too though.

If I pull the clutch lever in quick I can hear movement in the plates but nothing if I pull back slowly and fluid squirts back into the reservoir. Am I right in thinking there's a seal within the master that could've popped and if so are they serviceable?

Bionicle 26-Apr-2011 10:23

Yes i think JHP can refurbish them for you, give them a bell i think they charge around £40

Ghost 26-Apr-2011 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by baconmaker72
Thanks chaps, I'll have another look on there. Lost out on one that was the complete left hand bar yesterday. I need one that will accommodate my choke lever too though. If I pull the clutch lever in quick I can hear movement in the plates but nothing if I pull back slowly and fluid squirts back into the reservoir. Am I right in thinking there's a seal within the master that could've popped and if so are they serviceable?

No you don't the choke only needs to be a short length of cable easy reach at the side of the frame, Its a race bike trim the weight.FFS :D

badgerpilot 26-Apr-2011 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
No you don't the choke only needs to be a short length of cable easy reach at the side of the frame, Its a race bike trim the weight.FFS :D

You trying to say I need to lose weight???? :mad:

Imola Duke 26-Apr-2011 21:00

I have a clutch master cyl c/w new lever.
removed from a ST4. in vgc
PM me Scott

bradders 26-Apr-2011 21:01

think Paul payne has a std one for sale too in his spares thread

badgerpilot 27-Apr-2011 06:56

His is the coffin type Brads but cheers for the shout.

PM sent Ims.