Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Club Discounts (/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   Ducati Dream Tour - 10% Discount to DSC Members (/showthread.php?t=189521)

webteam 20-Mar-2013 10:19

Ducati Dream Tour - 10% Discount to DSC Members

1 Attachment(s)

We are pleased to announce that all full Ducati Sporting Club members are able to get a 10% discount when booking a Ducati Dream Tour package!

Simply quote the code DTA13DOC when booking to get your discount.

Please note!
You must be registered as a DSC member on the Ducati.com website to get your discount, otherwise full price will be charged. To make sure you are registered correctly for this and other discounts, see this thread.

banger san 20-Mar-2013 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by webteam
[IMG]

Please note!
You must be registered as a DSC member on the Ducati.com website to get your discount, otherwise full price will be charged. To make sure you are registered correctly for this and other discounts, see this thread.

When I registered on Ducati.com it never gave me an option to say I belong to the DSC, what did I miss :confused:

antonye 20-Mar-2013 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by banger san
When I registered on Ducati.com it never gave me an option to say I belong to the DSC, what did I miss :confused:

Don't worry, I think we can "claim" you as a member anyway!!
If not you can still go through the Club selection process... I think!

They keep changing the way the DOC website works (and changing it for the Clubs side as well!) which is a bit of a nightmare as we do instructions then a few weeks later it's all different again!!