Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Roger (/showthread.php?t=35333)

ericthered40 26-Aug-2006 00:22

Roger

1 Attachment(s)
Roger went on holiday on Tuesday morning and hasn't seen his pics yet.

His third day on track ever and his first ride this year. Having come off at Snett and Brands last year on his first Two attempts he managed to complete both day's without so much as a little slide. F***Knows how though.:lol:

domski 26-Aug-2006 00:23

He's clearly not even trying :D

ericthered40 26-Aug-2006 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by domski
He's clearly not even trying :D

Funny that's exactly what I told him :lol:

antonye 26-Aug-2006 19:34

Nice one Roger ... just keep away from any petrol stations with wheelies like that ;)

The stickers look good too - what time did you boys finish on friday night, or did you not really stop? :lol:

TP 26-Aug-2006 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
... just keep away from any petrol stations with wheelies like that ;)

You going to Popham this year Ant?

:lol:

antonye 26-Aug-2006 19:50

Nope! Just like last year and the year before ;)

Actually, the 748 is still at TecMoto being given a good going over by Mitch the Mechanic, as it hasn't had a service for two years, nor an MOT or Tax in that time either... in fact it did 13 miles in two years and that was all round Rockingham last september.

Besides, I'm not involved in any club activities now.

ericthered40 26-Aug-2006 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
Nice one Roger ... just keep away from any petrol stations with wheelies like that ;)

The stickers look good too - what time did you boys finish on friday night, or did you not really stop? :lol:

I stopped before he did, he finished them Sunday morning, do look cool though. I think the old boy will be chuffed with that one. He was going like stink by the end of the second day.:D

TP 26-Aug-2006 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericthered40
I stopped before he did, he finished them Sunday morning, do look cool though. I think the old boy will be chuffed with that one. He was going like stink by the end of the second day.:D

Yeah he was getting quicker and quicker as he went on, pretty handy for only a couple of TD's

:D