Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Tyres (/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Help I'm Moving To A New Town (/showthread.php?t=33220)

stuart miles 08-Jul-2006 19:26

Help I'm Moving To A New Town

Hi
I'm moving to Winsford Cheshire and i'm looking for someone to service my much loved 996 and wanted to know if there are any riders,clubs over that way. Please help me someone. Cheers Stuart

everton 08-Jul-2006 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuart miles
Hi
I'm moving to Winsford Cheshire and i'm looking for someone to service my much loved 996 and wanted to know if there are any riders,clubs over that way. Please help me someone. Cheers Stuart

Don't do it mate ... it's up norf up there and very cold :o

gordonparker 11-Jul-2006 12:30

Another alternative is Woods in North Wales, they are a good bunch and give good service. Nice run from Winsford but avoid the A55, U2U if you require more details
The service manager is Paul Beech and he has always helped me in the past.
Good luck with the move

JPM 11-Jul-2006 12:54

Just moved to the area myself as DCR has said, Marton which is between Winsford and Oulton :D

As has been said I/we use JHP in Coventry (an hours ride away) but DM is your closest dealer around 10 miles away from Winsford, Woods and Ducati Leeds are probably similar times and distances to JHP so the choice is yours.

And to correct a certain person, it's quite warm today up here :p

BDG 11-Jul-2006 12:55

I live in Cheshire and happily travel across to Cornerspeed in Kirby in Ashfield, Notts. Cornerspeed have also recently become an official authorised Ducati service centre.

When my bike was under warranty i used Woods who were also very good, they always looked after me very well.

andyriches 12-Jul-2006 22:49

Up North

Cheshire up North ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

I don,t think so

Dominic Clegg 21-Jul-2006 11:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPM
Just moved to the area myself as DCR has said, Marton which is between Winsford and Oulton :D

As has been said I/we use JHP in Coventry (an hours ride away) but DM is your closest dealer around 10 miles away from Winsford, Woods and Ducati Leeds are probably similar times and distances to JHP so the choice is yours.

And to correct a certain person, it's quite warm today up here :p

only if your buying a new 999 from ducati leeds will there be your friend they have a right atitude towards me when i want to get bits for my 600ss

rcgbob44 06-Aug-2006 11:49

You`l have to watch the racing, on TV, in black & white coz they don`t have colour oop thar yet!

Perish the thought of seeing a racing Duke in B&W!