Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Withdrawn from sale,Sparkins 888 (/showthread.php?t=21634)

sparkin 09-Sep-2005 21:55

Withdrawn from sale,Sparkins 888

Firstly I need to apoligise to the buyer who was going to buy my T8,I can`t say sorry enough mate, but when it came down to it I just couldn`t let it go.I had the rear wheel re-powdercoated this week after the Pads dropped out at Snetterton and scuffed all the wheel,then when I was putting the rear wheel back in last night, the missus said "don`t sell it,you`ll never forgive yourself,tax it in the morning,go for a ride and if you still want to sell it after that, fine"
But she knew that if I rode it I couldn`t sell it and I can`t,so his one going to be kicking around for a while;)

Redsps 09-Sep-2005 22:01

I see that you finally saw the light mate, these bikes just get too attached to their owners.
But thats how it should be, you taking it to TA5 now then.
Go on you know it make sence.

glad you did.nt sell it graham.

cheers
robin

[Edited on 9-9-2005 by Red SPS]

TP 09-Sep-2005 22:03

Good decision mate - I'm happy for you :D

:D

sparkin 09-Sep-2005 22:06

Have to thank the wife really,if she hadn`t had said don`t,it would have gone next weekend for certian.God knows what I`d have done with all the 888 prints hanging up in the dining room:lol:

sparkin 09-Sep-2005 22:12

The other thing was,I went to the chiros last night(I`ve been going twice a week for over a month now)and I had a massive release of tension in my neck which led to the best nights sleep I`ve had in ages,and after a hour or twos riding today I suffered no ill effects at all:bouncy::bouncy::)

Dukerob 09-Sep-2005 22:20

Good on ya yer daft old bu99er bout time someone knocked some sense inta ya :devil::frog::lol:

good decision mate

TP 09-Sep-2005 22:26

Quote:

Originally posted by Dukerob
Good on ya yer daft old bu99er bout time someone knocked some sense inta ya :devil::frog::lol:

good decision mate

Have you had a haircut yet?

Hippy ..

sparkin 09-Sep-2005 22:30

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
Quote:

Originally posted by Dukerob

good decision mate

Have you had a haircut yet?

Hippy ..

This I gotta see:o

Dukerob 09-Sep-2005 22:35

just gonna get buzzed tonight boyz, off to Belgian F1 procession tomorra, well Lausitzring is a bit far in a hairdressers car :P

sparkin 09-Sep-2005 22:37

Can I see a pre-cut picture please,I`m having a good day so a good laugh to end it would be perfect:D