Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   East Fortune this weekend scotland (/showthread.php?t=195670)

marklwhittaker 10-Apr-2013 12:35

East Fortune this weekend scotland

scottish championships
am no racing but ill be doon spectating !
safe meet to everyone !

steve41 10-Apr-2013 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by marklwhittaker
scottish championships
am no racing but ill be doon spectating !
safe meet to everyone !

Wont be there working, but hope to make round on the 17/18th May with North East, be out on the classics and 620 in mini-twins for a test.

skidlids 10-Apr-2013 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve41
Wont be there working, but hope to make round on the 17/18th May with North East, be out on the classics and 620 in mini-twins for a test.

Good to see you getting in some track time Steve, look forward to racing against you later in the year in DD

SeeleyG50 13-Apr-2013 15:49

Don't hold ya breath Kev.......He's just bought some nice comfy slippers & is currently looking for a pipe :lol:

skidlids 13-Apr-2013 23:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeleyG50
Don't hold ya breath Kev.......He's just bought some nice comfy slippers & is currently looking for a pipe :lol:

According to the emails he should be looking at the tail end of our pipes at Donington, well at least yours and I'm hoping he is rusty enough to have to follow mine

steve41 15-Apr-2013 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeleyG50

There still life in the old boy yet!!!!

And slippers are very comfortable to race in:frog:

Joking aside, I hope to at least be able to see the front 3 when I get back on track, and not just on the start line.