Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   A message from CK at Cadwell (/showthread.php?t=35195)

domski 21-Aug-2006 21:31

A message from CK at Cadwell

I just had a (drunken) phone call from Madam Knight at Cadwell :o

CK would just like me to let you all know what an amazing day they all had at Cadwell today and what a shame it is that I'm not there :lol:

A couple of shout outs...

Big thanks to Butch for organising the pig roast - apparently it was really yummy!!

Also, thanks to Andy Sheppard for supplying the disco (although I'm not sure if he just has his record player on very loud by accident) :D

I also heard a vicious rumour that Crasher Clegg was let loose on the Tango Queen and was putting in times good enough for a top 5 in 620 :o

Gits!!

Felix 21-Aug-2006 22:38

I am sure AndyB will be along shortly to let us know that timing equipment is not to be used on trackdays.:rolleyes:

domski 21-Aug-2006 23:23

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dominic Clegg 22-Aug-2006 01:20

watch your back dom i want a 620 monster to play with set up by Dr AK

domski 22-Aug-2006 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic Clegg
watch your back dom i want a 620 monster to play with set up by Dr AK

I think CK has a fast (or is that slow?) stop watch :lol:

:D

Well done dude. Sounds like you were going very well ;)

couchcommando 22-Aug-2006 17:10

Poor Mr Clegg, he led out for 2 laps behind the instructor on the 620 with Tim, Me and Phil behind him on our 620's......soon as the instructor moved over we mugged him ;) ;) ;)

andyb 22-Aug-2006 20:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felix
I am sure AndyB will be along shortly to let us know that timing equipment is not to be used on trackdays.:rolleyes:

I heard the DD sundial was made available! :roll:

AK 23-Aug-2006 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by couchcommando
Poor Mr Clegg, he led out for 2 laps behind the instructor on the 620 with Tim, Me and Phil behind him on our 620's......soon as the instructor moved over we mugged him ;) ;) ;)

but that was cos you were on your own bikes:p
cleggy had promised to 'go steady' and look after tango, as was just interested to see how a 620 handled. high 1.54's wasnt too shabby:)