Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Multistrada: Enduro / Pikes Peak / V4 / V2 / 1260 / 1200 / 1100 / 1000 (/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Frame Plugs (/showthread.php?t=4899)

luckywhiteheather 13-Jan-2004 10:08

Frame Plugs

A belated HNY to everybody. Just back from hols last week so busy catching up on all that's been happening while I've been away... Bob Monkhouse dying, New Year festivities cancelled in Edinburgh, Diana pregnant when she died, Saddam unearthed (literally) and Santa delivering my new DP frame plugs lovingly and skilfully manufactured by our very own Rocket Ron!

Just fitted them last night in place of those awful black rubber bungs. They look the business and really finish off the frame as it should have been at the factory!

Once I get organised I'll maybe post a few piccies. Still waiting on the Carbon Belly Pan though, as the last piece of the jigsaw that was ordered back in May! Once that's here I'll get it fitted along with DP comfort seat that arrived at end of Nov!::D

NBs996 13-Jan-2004 22:28

I agree.
I have the gold ones on a gold frame, they're not too noticable which probably means it looks like part of the furniture.

luckywhiteheather 14-Jan-2004 10:57

Test photo

Jools 14-Jan-2004 11:19

Hmmm...a 996 and a 'strada, shouldn't that be luckyluckyluckywhiteheather?

And who else do we know with a Multistrada and a superbike? The multiple Ducati disease must be highly contagious.

[Edited on 14-1-2004 by Jools]

luckywhiteheather 14-Jan-2004 12:32

Regretably Jools the 996 had to go!

Photo taken back in May last year the day I picked up the MS. Just had to have one a photo of my two babies together.:(

I still look at that picture longingly.......

KeefyB 15-Jan-2004 06:11

Quote:

Originally posted by Jools

And who else do we know with a Multistrada and a superbike? The multiple Ducati disease must be highly contagious.

I have'nt a clue mate!;):D

BTW,nice pic lwh.
Those comfort seats are a cow to fit.You have to virtually strip the bike to get at the bolts as they are under the tank unit.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by keefyboy]