Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Panigale: V4 / V2 / 1299 / 1199 / 959 / 899 (/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   EvoTech tail tidy (/showthread.php?t=118109)

benF04 14-Jun-2012 08:24

EvoTech tail tidy - pics posted

I ordered an evotech tailtidy as the oe numberplate hanger is a bit of a disaster and spoils the back of the bike in my opinion.. The new Evotech part looks like a really well made bit of kit, comes will all the necessary fastners including new numberplate nuts and bolts, LED numberplate light, clear colour instructions and is superbly packaged in protective foam. It even comes with a rear reflector should you feel the need to fit one.

I have no affiliation to the company at all, I just thought I'd share my experience of dealing with people that seem to be a professional outfit with well designed and made products. They answered emails quickly and were very helpful. Im waiting for my ahem 'show sized plate' to arrive and then I'll fit it but I have no doubt it'll go on easily enough.

Also, type Panigale 1199 into the coupon section on the online order form and get 10% off. :)

bradders 14-Jun-2012 15:36

Pictures needed

benF04 14-Jun-2012 19:32

Its on. Nice, easy part to fit. I will post some pics when I have downloaded them and read up on how to do it.

benF04 02-Jul-2012 19:08

3 Attachment(s)
Pictures uploaded.. first pic is original hanger, second and third are evotech.

bradders 02-Jul-2012 19:24

Not sure about the tiddly plate ;) but the mount 100% improvement

antonye 02-Jul-2012 20:58

Wow yes, much better looking!
Not sure about the plate either (single line plates are not legal on bikes!) but that's your choice.

I wonder if that hugger will keep the crap off the shock? I had real problems with my Hyper shock and swingarm getting filthy in the rain until I fitted a hugger. I was reluctant to as I love the naked rear end, but gave up trying to keep it clean in the end! Will be interesting to see how it fairs.

kingfixer 03-Jul-2012 13:18

I have fitted the R&G tail tidy to mine, the Evotech wasn't out when i got my 1199, still pleased with it though :D

turbonium 12-Oct-2012 20:57

Nice, just need to sort the tax disc holder out ;-)

russell greenie 09-May-2014 21:45

Did you retain your original indicators with the Evo tail tidy ?

Pimpf 10-Nov-2015 16:47

Rump removal

3 Attachment(s)
Asking your Panigale if you can tidy her tail seems a little like asking a supermodel to get a nose job...or perhaps a bottom lift, but boy was it worth it.
Just fitted the EvoTech tail tidy and a pair of Ducati performance LED indicators and it makes such a difference, the one eyesore on the bike now corrected.