Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   class b ss for sale (/showthread.php?t=163290)

Campo 30-Oct-2012 11:06

class b ss for sale

3 Attachment(s)
ive not had this bike long at all but i'm having to be realistic about me being able to race next year so my class b bike is up for sale
i have the v5 and loads of paperwork and reciepts from previous owners
it has twin discs on the front
ohlins fork internals
good dunlop qualifiers (was told the tyres and belts have only done two races since fitted)
i was also told the bike was putting out 51.5 bhp on the dyno
i took it to cadwell yesterday and was really impressed with it i havn't had that much fun on a bike for a while
it also comes with quite a few spares i got a couple of boxes of spares with it but i mostly have no idea what most of it is as it is mainly engine and clutch parts there is also two bottom ends and also some other various spares and a spare seat unit,side and front faring
if u want anymore details pm, call or text me on 07861392375 (shane)
im located in lincoln
almost forgot the price im after £1250

Attachment 13292

Attachment 13293

Attachment 13294

Campo 31-Oct-2012 19:33

I think I may have been a bit hastey in putting this bike up for sale so I have now decided to keep it and just see how next year goes.

Ghost 31-Oct-2012 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Campo
I think I may have been a bit hastey in putting this bike up for sale so I have now decided to keep it and just see how next year goes.

Good man, times are hard for everyone at present, hope to see you out there next season.

Campo 31-Oct-2012 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Good man, times are hard for everyone at present, hope to see you out there next season.

Cheers Ghost

skidlids 31-Oct-2012 21:52

No Longer a Sticky :)

Campo 31-Oct-2012 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
No Longer a Sticky :)

Thanks skids

skidlids 31-Oct-2012 23:41

Must admit the bike looks ace, its nice to see one still looking like a proper SS

Campo 01-Nov-2012 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Must admit the bike looks ace, its nice to see one still looking like a proper SS

Yeah was going to change it a bit just to make it my own but apart from tidying it up a bit I think I'll leave it as it is for now.

Campo 22-Nov-2012 14:24

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Campo
ive not had this bike long at all but i'm having to be realistic about me being able to race next year so my class b bike is up for sale
i have the v5 and loads of paperwork and reciepts from previous owners
it has twin discs on the front
ohlins fork internals
good dunlop qualifiers (was told the tyres and belts have only done two races since fitted)
i was also told the bike was putting out 51.5 bhp on the dyno
i took it to cadwell yesterday and was really impressed with it i havn't had that much fun on a bike for a while
it also comes with quite a few spares i got a couple of boxes of spares with it but i mostly have no idea what most of it is as it is mainly engine and clutch parts there is also two bottom ends and also some other various spares and a spare seat unit,side and front faring
if u want anymore details pm, call or text me on 07861392375 (shane)
im located in lincoln
almost forgot the price im after £1250

Attachment 13292

Attachment 13293

Attachment 13294

Now back up for sale with pic of the spares Attachment 13325

Attachment 13326

Attachment 13327

Campo 02-Dec-2012 17:44

Bike now sold