Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   999 / 749 (/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Suspension set up near Luton? (/showthread.php?t=255929)

simonducati 01-Oct-2013 13:22

Suspension set up near Luton?

Hi, I have just bought myself a 749 Ducati and would like to know where I can get my suspension set up near me, I had a 748 when I lived up north in Chesterfield and new where to take it, but now I'm getting older i don't fancy doing the long drive to Nottingham lol

Any ideas or recommendations?

MJS 01-Oct-2013 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonducati
Hi, I have just bought myself a 749 Ducati and would like to know where I can get my suspension set up near me, I had a 748 when I lived up north in Chesterfield and new where to take it, but now I'm getting older i don't fancy doing the long drive to Nottingham lol

Any ideas or recommendations?

Dave Wood Racing in Aylesbury?

Never used them for suspension set-up, but they were good with everything else they did for me.

simonducati 01-Oct-2013 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJS
Dave Wood Racing in Aylesbury?

Never used them for suspension set-up, but they were good with everything else they did for me.

Thanks for that, they do it and I will get my bike in there by the end of the week

banger san 01-Oct-2013 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonducati
Thanks for that, they do it and I will get my bike in there by the end of the week

I get my DD bike set up on the Dyno but he also tweeked my front forks, awesome feel just ask Scott, did him everytime into hairpin at Pembrey :D

simonducati 01-Oct-2013 19:44

So it will make a difference?
It's been about six years since I have been on a bike so I am a bit rusty...
Hopefully I will get some more track-days under my belt soon.

simonducati 02-Oct-2013 17:31

I went there today and ended up getting a biketrac by road angel