Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Tyres (/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   a good deal (/showthread.php?t=34209)

MonstaTom 30-Jul-2006 22:28

a good deal

where is the best/cheapest place to get tyres from near guildford?
or is there someone further afield that we get a discount from who would send them?
thanks.

Loz 30-Jul-2006 22:32

You could do worse than trying Wraysbury Tyres, Chertsey. Steve there is a top bloke.

http://www.wraysburytyres.co.uk/

MonstaTom 30-Jul-2006 22:37

cheers loz,
not sure if he does the dunlop's i want but will give him a call in the morning.
any others?

webbyc 31-Jul-2006 10:59

Wraysbury are by far the best in the area and Steve is a top bloke. He should be able to get you whatever you want.

Loz 31-Jul-2006 11:07

I forgot to say, if you join the DSC as a full member (£20 per year plus one -off £5 joining fee), you can get a 10% discount at Wraysbury.
It doesn't take long to get your membership money back on tyres alone!

CK 31-Jul-2006 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by webbyc
Wraysbury are by far the best in the area and Steve is a top bloke. He should be able to get you whatever you want.

the only place to go to Tom:cool: and yes he does just about anything:D

MonstaTom 31-Jul-2006 20:44

my membership is in the post and i phoned wraysbury's today, with discount he's the same price as infinity in farnborough (£180 on loose wheels) and my local bike shop G.D.Browns said they would match it so will probably go there.
thanks for the reply's.

Chief R.B. 31-Jul-2006 21:30

Try www.MotorbikeTyres.com did me a great deal on Pirelli's and post them where you want

webbyc 31-Jul-2006 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonstaTom
my membership is in the post and i phoned wraysbury's today, with discount he's the same price as infinity in farnborough (£180 on loose wheels) and my local bike shop G.D.Browns said they would match it so will probably go there.
thanks for the reply's.

Tom

Did you mention you were DSC and knew a few of us? Also Steve cares about the bikes! And all you do is turn up! I personally wouldn't go anywhere else.

MonstaTom 31-Jul-2006 22:15

as i am not yet a full member i got a quote on loose wheels (£199) and just deducted 10%.