Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Ducati Press Releases (/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Streetfighter launch - May 9/10 - Dealer lineup (/showthread.php?t=79323)

webteam 06-May-2009 01:20

Streetfighter launch - May 9/10 - Dealer lineup

skidlids 06-May-2009 01:46

well as I'm not going to Anglesey I may have to pop up and see John and the guys in Coventry and this time remember to take my Licence with me, although not for the Streetfighter as I'm still after a go on a 1100 Monster.

KeefyB 06-May-2009 13:35

Yeah,I might have a ride up to Italia,.....not to look at the Streetfighter,...that thing is hideous.:frog:

skidlids 06-May-2009 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeefyB
Yeah,I might have a ride up to Italia,.....not to look at the Streetfighter,...that thing is hideous.:frog:

Know what you mean, although it does look marginally better with the Termis.
I still think its a bit daft having a single sided arm and then blocking off access to the wheel with the exhausts.
A 696 style arm would have been better

KeefyB 06-May-2009 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Know what you mean, although it does look marginally better with the Termis.

Nah,it still does nothing for me,....and why all that power?Waste of time on a naked bike.My Hyper has roughly half of its bhp and its more than enough.:devil:

skidlids 06-May-2009 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeefyB
Nah,it still does nothing for me,....and why all that power?Waste of time on a naked bike.My Hyper has roughly half of its bhp and its more than enough.:devil:

Totaly agree which is why I want to try the 1100 Monster and not the Streetfighter.
I've owned a 135bhp and a 150bhp Streetfighter before and the theoretical top speeds of them just isn't possible without some wind protection. They were quite good fun at Santapod though.