Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   DSC TD for whoever is recieving the forms... (/showthread.php?t=79502)

bradders 21-May-2009 23:54

DSC TD for whoever is recieving the forms...

mine went off today, both days, cant wait!! cost accordingly please ;)

skidlids 22-May-2009 01:04

Good man, its got to be more fun blatting around Cadwell on your 848 than it was on my under powered 620

Gbyte666 22-May-2009 01:15

You instructing again this year Kev ?

Craig

bradders 22-May-2009 01:20

bet I was quicker on your 620 tho...

skidlids 22-May-2009 01:22

I ha better bring a 998 with me so I can keep up and follow you around

Yes Craig I understand I am

TP 22-May-2009 04:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Yes Craig I understand I am

So that's me, you, WJB and who else? I understand Monty can't now because of his injuries unfortunately. I heard someone I might know and maybe worked with might be attending, perhaps instructing?

Bionicle 22-May-2009 08:29

@ Kev, ask me nicely and i may let you take my Bayliss out :)

Lily 22-May-2009 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP
So that's me, you, WJB and who else? I understand Monty can't now because of his injuries unfortunately. I heard someone I might know and maybe worked with might be attending, perhaps instructing?

Rattler is as well I believe :)

WeeJohnyB 25-May-2009 16:07

His Lordship, the right honourable sir tim of trumpet esq, obe dsc and bogof is indeed instructing. Monty will be available for pointing at you from the canteen (with his good arm)

Having only done three days in Portimao and one day at cadwell this year, I will be instructing myself for the first few laps to get myself up to speed!!! I will be at the No Limits trackday at Cadwell on the Sunday, so please feel free to give me pit signals/hand gestures from the canteen!!!

WeeJohnyB

Rattler 25-May-2009 23:16

I will indeed be there and very much looking forward to it.

Having spent today battling(ish) the trumpet in the axe murderers 600 class at Snett, I'm looking forward to the more considerate, courteous, but equally focused riding of the DSC crew for the 2 days on track at Cadwell. :)

Cadwell will be awesome, it's gonna be a goodun, if you're not yet booked, get booking!! ;) And if you want some top quality instruction, speak to WJB!!! ;)