Ducati Sporting Club

Ducati Sporting Club (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Race Winning Class B F/S (/showthread.php?t=142928)

bradders 17-Sep-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firestorm
how much is the bike now mate

1800. I'd get it while I could, I know the bike and ts a good pece of kit without the spares at that price

firestorm 17-Sep-2012 08:28 PM

the advert says 1800 with all the spares listed mate

bradders 17-Sep-2012 08:42 PM

It was 2k, unless I've missed something in your question

848spence 17-Sep-2012 09:20 PM

1800 with the spares listed...and your right bradders it is a good bit of kit for that price.

Ghost 17-Sep-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 848spence
1800 with the spares listed...and your right bradders it is a good bit of kit for that price.


Great bike and loads of bits, Firestorm seems to dither and just asks questions, get there, look and buy it man. :D

848spence 17-Sep-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Great bike and loads of bits, Firestorm seems to dither and just asks questions, get there, look and buy it man. :D


Corsecow came round tonight for about an hour and seems very pleased ;)

CorseCow 19-Sep-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 848spence
Corsecow came round tonight for about an hour and seems very pleased ;)

I did like it a lot! I will let you know by Friday, I am viewing some other bikes, but this is my favourite so far. Thanks again for your time answering my newbie questions. Cheers, N

Grant29 24-Sep-2012 08:14 AM

Hi is the bike still for sale as this be my first season and the parts list and bike are a bargin :-)

848spence 24-Sep-2012 08:00 PM

Yeah bikes still in garage so first come first served:D

848spence 26-Sep-2012 06:16 PM

Sold......:(

and even worse my 848 is leaving 2moro :(


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin 3.5.4 - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Ducati Sporting Club