Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   999 / 749 (/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   WANTED - techtronics quickshifter - race pattern (/showthread.php?t=544829)

khushy 14-Jul-2018 16:43

WANTED - techtronics quickshifter - race pattern

After 13 years of faultless service my Techtronics Quickshifter has packed up :-(

Just wondered if anyone had a complete setup they wanted to see before I drop a load of dosh on a new one - reverse pattern gears

Khushy

khushy 15-Jul-2018 11:11

just the lever

its actually just the lever that is pooped - doesnt even have to be complete as its the switch that not working

khushy 24-Jul-2018 18:51

all sorted now - managed to locate and purchase a new reverse pattern, control lever with adjustable microswitch from the guys at BikeSports Developments - £500 cheaper than a new fancy, strain gauge actuated quickshifter system - once I fix the old lever - I will add it to the FOR SALE section if anyone needs it!

skidlids 26-Jul-2018 18:37

I haven't seen a microswitch lever for sale for some time as most went to the strain gauge type some time ago
I did see a old mechanical pull type brake switch connected to a reverse pattern lever via a spring on a 748 the other day, was plugged directly into the PC3 USB without any anti bounce circuitry in line, apparently it worked suprisingly well