Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   DSC TA4 Cadwell (/showthread.php?t=20080)

Rattler 26-Jul-2005 16:44

Quote:

Originally posted by webbyc
Great day and a bog thanks to the organisers - Monty, Lizzie et al. Big thanks also go to Murray and Bev for bringing their trailer over to cart my bike up to Cadwell - great people and then they let me share the tent as well!! Well done Dibs for organising the "outer tent", Nelly for a quick oil change and Mr Bushell for an excellent paela.

Anyway I was really worried about doing this trackday since it was the first one since my big off at Donnington two years ago, so when I saw the weather I was not best pleased. Still decided to give it a go after coming all that way and it was brill. Managed to move up from snail pace at first to being a slightly faster tortoise by the end.
:cool:

When's the next one?

Nice one Chris - about bluddy time too ;) !!!!!

Fordie 26-Jul-2005 17:04

It was indeed Good to see you out there Chris nowing what you went through last time . A big well done mate

PS. You were looking good through Halls on the Bluemachine 4D

Dementor 26-Jul-2005 17:09

A big well done to all involved, best track day yet. Great to see folks helping fellow members out, what the club is all about.

Well done Chris, took some guts getting back on the track after your off.

AK thanks for the tuition:lol:

Cheers, Roy

chillo 26-Jul-2005 17:35

great day, shame it was a bit 'damp' in the morning, but the afternoon made up for it.
Nice to see a lot of familiar faces again!:)

Thought JHP would have been there in numbers, surely the propsects of very large numbers of ducatis on track with a lot of others turning up to watch would have been good for potential business.

Even Ducati UK with a bike/accessories display??
just a thought.

ps.
why do we nearly always get naff weather on dsc track day?
this morning was lovely and sunny!! aargh!!

Monty 26-Jul-2005 19:27

Quote:

Originally posted by webbyc
Great day and a bog thanks to the organisers - Monty, Lizzie et al. Big thanks also go to Murray and Bev for bringing their trailer over to cart my bike up to Cadwell - great people and then they let me share the tent as well!! Well done Dibs for organising the "outer tent", Nelly for a quick oil change and Mr Bushell for an excellent paela.

Anyway I was really worried about doing this trackday since it was the first one since my big off at Donnington two years ago, so when I saw the weather I was not best pleased. Still decided to give it a go after coming all that way and it was brill. Managed to move up from snail pace at first to being a slightly faster tortoise by the end.
:cool:

When's the next one?

Brands on 5th October mate. You have another big off at Donnington then Chris? I remember your biggy as being at Rockingham???:lol:

John

Fordie 26-Jul-2005 20:05

Concussion can last for quite a while, especially as you get older :lol::lol: or it that some thing else . 4D

Glyn 26-Jul-2005 20:06

Quote:

Originally posted by Fordie
Concussion can last for quite a while, especially as you get older :lol::lol: or it that some thing else . 4D

chains??

AK 26-Jul-2005 22:14

Quote:

Originally posted by Dementor

AK thanks for the tuition:lol:

;):P

so thats us both now going into inters for the next one then mate:cool:

Alan

Pooh 26-Jul-2005 22:48

Thanks for a great day, and for being made so welcome. Sorry the weather was not so good but thats Lincolnshire for you, we do make up for it with the excellent roads and hospitality. Hope to see you at Brands or Popham.

Ian
:D:D

AK 26-Jul-2005 23:17

Quote:

Originally posted by Pooh
Thanks for a great day, and for being made so welcome. Sorry the weather was not so good but thats Lincolnshire for you, we do make up for it with the excellent roads and hospitality. Hope to see you at Brands or Popham.

Ian
:D:D

Glad the weather dried up tho Ian;)

your hospitality is 2nd to none mate:cool:

http://217.199.188.40/xmb/viewthread...d=22344&page=2

C:D