Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   New User Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Hello Ducatisti (/showthread.php?t=400614)

reactive 01-Jun-2015 15:40

Hello Ducatisti

Hello Guys

My name is Simone 37 male from Italy and I have just relocated for business reasons from Italy to UK.

Im based in Windsor since april 1st and obviously a part of the relocation's plans I decide to bring my monster 1100 in the UK.

I m looking for friends in the area to share my passion..rather than using actually my bike to go to work :-(

Simone

Iconic944ss 01-Jun-2015 17:43

Welcome Simone!

Thanks for checking in to the DSC. Quite a few meetings and events in the south of the country and hopefully a few race meetings to try and see for the DesmoDue race series.

There is a strong Ducati presence at BSB and WSBK these days and a road show touring the country as well.

I wish my company would relocate to Italy :D

I've been twice for World Ducati Week now and still want to see more of your wonderful country.

Ciao - Frank

skidlids 01-Jun-2015 22:49

Hi Simone
You are not the first Ducati owning Italian to settle in Windsor and contact the club, Fabio Brogini was there a few years ago and we had some good rideouts together.
I am in Oxford and this Sunday if the weather is nice will be going for a rideout in the Cotswolds on either my 996 or my 1100 Monster

Kevin

RiP1959 01-Oct-2015 15:41

Greetings