Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   MotoGP Spoiler (/showthread.php?t=37665)

TP 15-Oct-2006 14:09

MotoGP Spoiler

Just thought I'd chuck this in as the other thread doesn't have the word spoiler in the title ...

Well what do you know eh ... Hayden was looking good, right up until Pedrosa punted him! It could have been a very different result ... but it isn't, and Rossi takes a nice 8 point lead into the final race. Elias obviously tried a new cereal for breakfast this morning - where the hell did he come from and how the hell could he make that double apex left braking so late and so sideways! I think Honda will give him a tasty christmas bonus after stealing 5 pts off Vale at the end and keeing the Hayden's deficit to 8.

If Hayden doesn't take a blowtorch to Pedrosa's gonads after that I'll be surprised! I was trying to read his lips in that last close up shot and I think he was saying "It was supposed to be my year" I honestly can't see Hayden getting another opportunity like this to win the championship.

So ... an 8 point lead .. and a 9 point gap between the points that are awarded for 1st and 3rd ... so if Hayden wins in Valencia, Rossi needs to come 2nd in order to win the title ... hrmmm, it's gonna be good!

rcgbob44 15-Oct-2006 14:31

Really enjoyed that little encounter but something wasn`t right with Rossi towards the end, he just seemed visibly slower than usual.

Twinfan 15-Oct-2006 14:32

An un-smegging-believebale race :o

Toni was awesome, and I was totally shocked when the Repols went down.

Did you see how happy Rossi was in the interviews? The cat that's got the cream ;)

ariel 15-Oct-2006 14:34

Moto GP Spoiler

[quote=TP]Just thought I'd chuck this in as the other thread doesn't have the word spoiler in the title ...
Yes Hayden was looking good until Pedrosa took him out. He must be absolutely gutted.

KeefyB 15-Oct-2006 14:43

What a race!:D
Elias looked awesome.Loved the sidways action over the kerbs!

doogalman 15-Oct-2006 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP
Just thought I'd chuck this in as the other thread doesn't have the word spoiler in the title ...

I did not put spoiler in the title as the thread was happening live, as the race was. Even after the end of the race, the results were not divulged for all to see. If you read the posts you could have interpreted any outcome you had wanted.:D

TP 15-Oct-2006 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by doogalman
I did not put spoiler in the title as the thread was happening live, as the race was. Even after the end of the race, the results were not divulged for all to see. If you read the posts you could have interpreted any outcome you had wanted.:D

Jeez, wasn't having a pop ... I just wanted a place I could mention the results and I couldn't in your thread.

I won't bother next time.

doogalman 15-Oct-2006 15:54

Not having a go just clarifying.:o Enjoying your post.:D Blinder of a race. :eek: Haydens face of hatred will be all over the press.:devil:
Roll on spain. Hurry hurry

Guido 15-Oct-2006 15:58

Hey Tony,

Don't get excited matey....

Leave that to Hayden... He will be slightly more excitable than normal this afternoon.

I'm almost as "excitable" as Nicky H after starting my bike up today (post-rebuild) only to find I still have the gearbox problem and some!!!!!!!

Fookin Ducati's !!!!!!! Most expensive paperweight in history

Free to good home......74ShiteR

doogalman 15-Oct-2006 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido

Free to good home..

I'll av'it.:lol: :lol: :lol: