Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   TT3D Close to the edge (/showthread.php?t=84310)

kneed 27-Apr-2011 22:09

TT3D Close to the edge

Hope you have all seen this, I managed to get into Cineworld locally the day it was released. Sadly it was the only day they showed it and the film is brilliant and has had excellent reviews in the press. Would love to see it again and just hope that it gets a wider showing. Its not on within 50 miles of my house at the moment, fortunately I have a mate with a 3d telly so have to hope it gets a dvd release quickly. Apparently they shot 540 hours of film so the 'extras' on the DVD should be great.

Anyone else have a view on the movie?

chrisw 28-Apr-2011 11:06

Saw it in Leeds on Tuesday. It is a must see if you are into road racing. Guy Martin is an absolute star.

kneed 28-Apr-2011 22:50

agree about Guy, he made it for me, love to see him win one!!

Monty 29-Apr-2011 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kneed
Hope you have all seen this, I managed to get into Cineworld locally the day it was released. Sadly it was the only day they showed it and the film is brilliant and has had excellent reviews in the press. Would love to see it again and just hope that it gets a wider showing. Its not on within 50 miles of my house at the moment, fortunately I have a mate with a 3d telly so have to hope it gets a dvd release quickly. Apparently they shot 540 hours of film so the 'extras' on the DVD should be great.

Anyone else have a view on the movie?

I rode down to London to see it courtesy of MCN-brilliant film-and it being introduced by Murray Walker didn't do the evening any harm either.

John