Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   Any one got Jules Norman's email address (/showthread.php?t=83967)

skidlids 23-Feb-2011 20:58

Any one got Jules Norman's email address

The only email I get bounced back to me at the moment is the one destined for Jules so the email address I have for him must either be incorrect or out of date.
If anybody has his emaill address could you please forward it to me via desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com

Cheers
Kev

Ghost 23-Feb-2011 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
The only email I get bounced back to me at the moment is the one destined for Jules so the email address I have for him must either be incorrect or out of date.
If anybody has his emaill address could you please forward it to me via desmodue@ducatisportingclub.com

Cheers
Kev

I can get him via FB or I can pm you Paul Kennedys number and he will sort the detail.

skidlids 24-Feb-2011 20:05

Cheers Phil, but hopefully sorted now as Trudi went the Facebook route anc came up with a couple, both different to the one I had from last years DD contact details

Ghost 24-Feb-2011 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Cheers Phil, but hopefully sorted now as Trudi went the Facebook route anc came up with a couple, both different to the one I had from last years DD contact details

Okies Kev I did text you PK's number that is if you still have the same number. :eek:

skidlids 24-Feb-2011 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Okies Kev I did text you PK's number that is if you still have the same number. :eek:

Yep did get that Phil, just wasn't sure who it came from, I'll add your name to the number the text arrived from