Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   California SB School (/showthread.php?t=24952)

749er 12-Dec-2005 01:02

California SB School

Have never done a track day, and dont really want to do one till I have had some tuition.

Anyone interested in getting a group together to go to School, maybe Almeria, or\if the majority prefer in the UK.

Dates to be agreed amongst those interested.

Then us newbies can join the rest of you guys without holding you up!!

cheers

Derek

Carbon749 12-Dec-2005 01:07

In theory I'd be interested. Depends on cash and time.

TP 12-Dec-2005 01:10

The CSS trip to Almeria is already fully booked up so you might need to look at other dates.

749er 12-Dec-2005 01:44

Quote:

Originally posted by TP
The CSS trip to Almeria is already fully booked up so you might need to look at other dates.

Hi Tony
was talking to someone called Kevin, who lives in the Pyrennes, who knows you on Friday night. Small world.

Had a look through but couldn't find anything on the board about CSS. But they run a few schools each year, so will get something sorted out.

cheers

Derek

TP 12-Dec-2005 10:53

Quote:

Originally posted by 749er
Hi Tony
was talking to someone called Kevin, who lives in the Pyrennes, who knows you on Friday night. Small world.

Had a look through but couldn't find anything on the board about CSS. But they run a few schools each year, so will get something sorted out.

cheers

Derek

Small world indeed! Nice guy Kev.

:D

JPM 12-Dec-2005 11:34

Dibble will be on track today I think????

Laguna :D

dickieducati 12-Dec-2005 11:41

derek,

we have tried to do a group booking before, and its very difficult. there always seems to be alot of interest but very difficult to actually tie people down due to cost and dates etc. every one i have been on though there has always been a few DCS members to tie up with. fwiw i'm thinking about silverstone 3 or 4 th april

andyb 12-Dec-2005 11:49

Silverstone on the stowe circuit.............:barfy:

Braai Boy 12-Dec-2005 14:02

Just signed my wife up for it on the 4th April she'll be riding her 748 for the first time on a track so I'll be there with camera and tools.:roll:

dickieducati 12-Dec-2005 14:13

Quote:

Originally posted by andyb
Silverstone on the stowe circuit.............:barfy:

yeah forgot you were a riding god;)

no i haven't done it and its not meant to be the best but to be honest a corner is a corner and im sure i can gain plenty from it.

take it from me if you have riden cadwell woodland, the phrase mickey mouse takes on a whole new meaning.