Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Technical - Help or Info - NON Motorcycle (/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Ventura Luggage (/showthread.php?t=32732)

webteam 26-Jun-2006 13:37

Ventura Luggage

1 Attachment(s)
Review of Ventura Luggage system from 2000

crm250 26-Jun-2006 20:10

Good review, and i also have the same system and bags and used them on my 916 and a new 06 CBR600RR with great success.
Fitting is a 15 min job on the ducati, and 30 mins on the CBR, but once fitted they wont move and are good for serious speeds (higher than the 916 is capable of and near enough flat out on the CBR)
It feels like carrying a small light pillion which just doesnt move or headbut you when breaking.
Worth every penny, doesnt damage the bike and is waterproof (well and truly tested).
Sure you can buy cheapo oxford throwover stuff which is ok, but wont last, is a pain to get on and off where as the ventura takes roughly 30 seconds to fit / remove at the end of the days riding.

Loz 26-Jun-2006 23:59

I'm glad this thread got posted, it reminded me to order a bag for my system in time for my French trip in September.
Thanks Webteam, glad the crystal ball is working!

:)

SlowLearner 29-Jun-2006 16:06

Luggage for a 999s Monoposto ???

Hi guys

The title says it all, know of any luggage for a monoposto, ie no rear footrest hangers to bolt stuff to !

I have so far managed with a small Oxford tankbag, and a medium sized rucksack. This is ok, been as far as luxembourg!, but would like something comfier....... am getting old !

Steve
Slow and a Slow Learner ......

chrisw 29-Jun-2006 19:44

999 mono luggage

This has been covered before. Try using the search forum tool.

As a taster try:

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...hlight=luggage

Shows ventura system fitted to a 999 mono