Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   1198 / 1098 / 848 (/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Just got back from Milan Show (/showthread.php?t=39029)

RCA 20-Nov-2006 00:57

Just got back from Milan Show

Got there Saturday around 11am and the whole place was totally mobbed, great atmosphere though and the girls on the stands were AMAZING!Eventually made it to the Ducati stand which was very slick, very cramped which made it impossible to get anywhere near any bike, so in need of some space I headed for the Benneli stand....

MV stand was awesome, the WSB MV with the twin ARROWS looked the dogs.

Went back to Ducati about 5pm and finally got to see some 1098 action and yes, the bike DOES looks fantastic, but it would have to be the S, I didnt like the LTD edition colours, looked too OTT. But yeah Ducati are onto a clear winner. The only problem was the RR was hidding behind it...WOW. I have just spent the entire flight back justifying the £30k price tag.

Sell the R1
Sell the 996
er......

Will post pics of show tommorow.

KeefyB 20-Nov-2006 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCA
The only problem was the RR was hidding behind it...WOW. I have just spent the entire flight back justifying the £30k price tag.

Yeah,with all the fuss about the 1098,the 'Seideicchi looked kinda lost.

Stones 20-Nov-2006 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCA
Got there Saturday around 11am and the whole place was totally mobbed, great atmosphere though and the girls on the stands were AMAZING!Eventually made it to the Ducati stand which was very slick, very cramped which made it impossible to get anywhere near any bike, so in need of some space I headed for the Benneli stand....

MV stand was awesome, the WSB MV with the twin ARROWS looked the dogs.

Went back to Ducati about 5pm and finally got to see some 1098 action and yes, the bike DOES looks fantastic, but it would have to be the S, I didnt like the LTD edition colours, looked too OTT. But yeah Ducati are onto a clear winner. The only problem was the RR was hidding behind it...WOW. I have just spent the entire flight back justifying the £30k price tag.

Sell the R1
Sell the 996
er......

Justification for RR...... its fing amazing! Go on do it.. hey if youve got the money your only going to spend it on boring things like food, drink, bills etc

Simon Reed 20-Nov-2006 13:55

I personally thought the road going desmosedicci looked dated,aside the 1098 !!,it will next year when they start coming through,thats for sure,they may even face lift it before it comes out !!!

Herb 20-Nov-2006 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCA
...and the girls on the stands were AMAZING!

Looking forward to your pics!

ratboy 20-Nov-2006 20:11

I can't wait to see your pics...plus it will be nice to see the bike too :)