Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Track day virgin - Cadwell 2009 (/showthread.php?t=79760)

007 16-Jun-2009 20:54

Track day virgin - Cadwell 2009

Just got back home, wow do road riding speeds seem slow.....

I had an excellent couple of days, Track Attack is a real credit to the club.

Roll on next year :devil:

Col996s 16-Jun-2009 21:27

You got the bug then James.

Monty 16-Jun-2009 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s
You got the bug then James.

Glad you enjoyed yourself James, first time on track is always a big step.
From my point of view it was an excellent couple of days, only spoilt by the damage to Jaspers lovely 888 and the fact that I couldn't ride.

Roll on 21st and 22nd June 2010-that's right folks, you read it here first, those are the dates for 2010 Track Attack.

John

cathyp 16-Jun-2009 22:23

I too did my first track day yesterday and it was awesome :D :D just a shame about the rain but still enjoyed myself, roll on next year. Just want to say a big thankyou to my hubby Chris p who looked after me so well and made my day all the more enjoyable. So sorry for Jasper it was a sad end to a wonderful 2 days.
Bionicle says thankyou for the heads up for Track Attack 2010 and is already booking the ferry :lol: :lol:

Cathyp

PeteB 16-Jun-2009 23:01

As usual a fantastic two days at Cadwell and a big thank you to all those that made it possible, Chris, Monty, Paul, The Wee man, other instructors and to everyone that turned up................always the best track day of the year:) :)

Grib 16-Jun-2009 23:07

Had a great day today, joining the Ducati tribes on our humble British bikes :) Looks like we chose the right daytoo, sunshine all (well most) of the way. Good stuff.

Otei 16-Jun-2009 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathyp
I too did my first track day yesterday and it was awesome :D :D just a shame about the rain but still enjoyed myself, roll on next year. Just want to say a big thankyou to my hubby Chris p who looked after me so well and made my day all the more enjoyable. So sorry for Jasper it was a sad end to a wonderful 2 days.
Bionicle says thankyou for the heads up for Track Attack 2010 and is already booking the ferry :lol: :lol:

Cathyp

Really?..far out..well done Cathy!!!!

You can tell Kate all about it...maybe she'll be on it next year.

How awesome is Cadwell...don't answer, I already know! :lol:

bradders 16-Jun-2009 23:55

you were going well James, and remember...that article ;)

gordonparker 17-Jun-2009 00:35

ExVirgin now track day snail

I have utter respect for all you DDer's that race there and we also have some very tidy riders in the club who showed great respect when passing me:o hope I did't hold anyone up and stayed out your way
Thanks to all who attended and contributed to a fantastic couple of days and thanks Dom and Chris for pulling me round

Roll on next time, Cheers guys and hope all got home OK

Come and see us at WSB if you are there, Monty, Skids, Chris P and I will make sure we have plenty of T bags and coffe etc

Launch pad area behind Redgate at the Ducati UK village, DOC , DSC etc ( see Ducati UK website for details)

Paul996 17-Jun-2009 00:36

Glad you enjoyed it James.

It was great to meet you and the other Essex clan. You all made me very welcome and Mike always seemed to give us something to laugh about :lol:

Hope to see you all at the Italian day in Southend.