Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   999 / 749 (/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   How to fit A termi Can (/showthread.php?t=130418)

jangol 18-Jul-2012 17:40

How to fit A termi Can

2 Attachment(s)
]After any pointers & images (if 'm I lucky) on how I can fit a termi can on my 03 749 BP....

Also, Would It be a noticeable improvement & sound??

Will it run on the standard setup/ecu etc...

This is What I Have (see pics below)

Thanks Guys

jangol 19-Jul-2012 17:30

Any one got any help on this one??

just add to my confusion...

Visited my local Ducati Dealer, had a word with the workshop.. he said forums was a waste of time (Cheeky Bugger) & that if I wanted to change the can I would need to change the air filters ECU, brackets etc....

& that it wasn't just a straight forward swap out.. he also aid that the bits in question are no longer made so I would struggle getting hold of them...

Is this true, as threads I've looked @ in the past spoke about End can only being a swap out with out any further expense...

your views would be greatly appreciated on this one??

Thanks
JA

swannymere 20-Jul-2012 13:51

Depends on what you want, the end can isn't going to give you an increase in performance on it's own. You'll need to get hold of some race type filters, a decated front cylinder pipe and either an uncoded DP ECU or a Power commander to get the most out of it.
You can fit the end can on it's own to get the Termi sound but it might alter the fueling so you'll need to get a dealer to alter the TPS to get the fuelling right.

jangol 06-Aug-2012 22:40

Hi, Termi on with decat pipe.. getting a big pop every now & then.. whats causing that?

Will a PC3 help in anyway...

X999X 07-Aug-2012 15:28

Or you can buy one CPU unblocked, i have one if you want.

gsxr7111000 03-Oct-2012 00:32

I have a full termi 54mm headers. I have PX my bike now and there hanging up in the garage.
They are polished as well.
Make me a offer