Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell Track WALK Sunday night (/showthread.php?t=79530)

WeeJohnyB 26-May-2009 09:46

Cadwell Track WALK Sunday night

I will be doing my (now) traditional track walk on Sunday night at 7.30pm Meet in the assembly area if you are interested.

We will grab a couple of beers and some oxygen for walking up Coppice and walk the track discussing braking, gears, turn-in, apex and exit points, overtaking and other general points of interest like where's the pink square of tarmac on Chris Curve gone?

All welcome, it's also a lovely walk for non-riders.

WeeJohnyB

Dementor 26-May-2009 10:53

Sorry WJB I think we will be in the bar by then :)

keith888 26-May-2009 11:08

The track walk last year by WJB was excellent and thoroughly enjoyable. I only took in a small part of all the info so really looking forward to a repeat performance.

Anyone doing the trackday ought to make every effort to attend in my view!

Keith

Col996s 26-May-2009 11:17

What Keith888 said.

WeeJohnyB 26-May-2009 11:21

appreciate it's an age thing Roy, it's tricky walking and drinking at the same time...I'm going to try walking, talking and drinking.....multi-tasking

WeeJohnyB

Bionicle 26-May-2009 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeeJohnyB
I will be doing my (now) traditional track walk on Sunday night at 7.30pm Meet in the assembly area if you are interested.

like where's the pink square tarmac on Chris Curve gone?

WeeJohnyB

Can you not take a marker spray and put a X there ? i used to rely on that pink square :(

007 26-May-2009 15:24

Yip, definately take you up on that! Particularly if there's one or two beers involved.

TP 26-May-2009 15:45

Can I take a pushbike round?

Hey WJB, are you taking your roadbike (pushbike)? I might bring mine and we can do some laps of Cadwell.

Monty 26-May-2009 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP
Can I take a pushbike round?

Hey WJB, are you taking your roadbike (pushbike)? I might bring mine and we can do some laps of Cadwell.

No then you-there is NO WAY you are instructing from a pushbike-I know you Auzzies think you can do anything-but really.............:lol: ;)

John :devil:

WeeJohnyB 26-May-2009 16:36

I normally put my mountain bike in the van. I'd need some bubble wrap to bring my road pushbike in the No Limits van - it's worth more than both my motorbikes put together, but then one of them is 'The Shed' (which is priceless of course)

I may need to use my pushbike as not seen my trackbikes for a while, hoping Honda 'push to start' theory works or it will be very slow sighting laps

WeeJohnyB

WeeJohnyB