Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Is there life in Essex? (/showthread.php?t=511238)

Bilts 19-Sep-2017 21:15

Is there life in Essex?

Hi People,

I'm keen to know if anyone meets up for Sunday ride outs or pub meets in the Essex area.
I'm new to this club be it not a paid up member as yet. I've just got myself back on Duke 899 after a few years off and keen to know what's going on locally?

Good to hear from anyone :D

Cheers

Bilts

antonye 20-Sep-2017 12:16

You've just missed the pub night on monday, as it's the third monday of the month at the Angel in Broomfield, Chelmsford. See the Calendar for more details: https://www.ducatisportingclub.com/calendar.php

There's quite a few of us around and we do get out and do rides every so often too.

Bilts 20-Sep-2017 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
You've just missed the pub night on monday, as it's the third monday of the month at the Angel in Broomfield, Chelmsford. See the Calendar for more details: https://www.ducatisportingclub.com/calendar.php

There's quite a few of us around and we do get out and do rides every so often too.

Hi Antonye,
Many thanks for letting me know. I'll stick Monday 16th October in the diary and look forward to meeting you all at the Angel.
If there's anything going on prior to that feel free to msg me.
Thanks again. ��

The Hammer 27-Sep-2017 18:13

Where abouts are you? Im always trundling around southend & chelmsford.

Bilts 28-Sep-2017 09:04

Hiya

I live in Billericay. I''be just started Going out on a few old favourite runs to Burnham and up the B1060 out of Chelmsford. Do you go down the Angel on the DSC night each month?
Be good to meet up for a ride. what you riding right now?

antonye 19-Feb-2018 17:57

Don’t forget that it’s pub night tonight in Essex!
See you there :)

Jamesmotocc 26-Feb-2018 10:11

Not anywhere near...I Misses...Really Does Mean It