Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   First UK TD of 2005 (/showthread.php?t=12819)

rockhopper 02-Jan-2005 12:05

First UK TD of 2005

So when is the first one of the year guys? Itching to get out there again but i'd like to have a few mates to chat to and be fairly certain of good ish weather.

I guess its going to be around march, april time?

Lily 02-Jan-2005 22:33

Paul

As we are away in Jan and Feb its going to be at least March for us i think.

If you fancy coming over to Oulton I would imagine there will be one booked for March or early April.

Likely to get over to Matlock for an early rideout as well so shout if you are out and about in March.

rockhopper 02-Jan-2005 22:34

I think i might be too loud for most days at Oulton, i'd love to do it though.

Yes, give me a shout when you are up this way.

Lily 02-Jan-2005 22:53

I doubt it. Most days at oulton are fine and they do test, but if Freak can get through it with the 54s on i think you will probably be ok.

My mate did it on his Husaberg last year and there is not much that beats it for loudness at 3k revs!

timetrial 08-Jan-2005 20:58

I think I'll kick things off at Silverstone GP on March 30th - won't get much of a chance to do things before then anyway. My lovely wife bought me membership of the Hottrax Riders Club for Christmas so I get to ride ANY of their TDs FOC for 2005! Be getting thru a few sets of tyres this year methinks!!! :bouncy:

Old Yella 09-Jan-2005 19:47

Jammy get
I thought I was lucky getting trackday vouchers, oh and the 748:sing:
but you have the present of peoples dreams mate.
Need to check my diary but never done Silverstone so its a thought. :burn:

kwikbitch 09-Jan-2005 23:54

Quote:

Originally posted by Old Yella
Need to check my diary but never done Silverstone so its a thought. :burn:

I should have done Silverstone in the September...but Mr Datatool helped to fluff up that one!

I dunno what I'm gonna do. My target for this year is to do Ron Haslam at Donno in June, (not literally!!!:frog: )
I really need to get some time in somewhere and it would be nice to do it with peeps I know!