Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   New User Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Took the plunge! (/showthread.php?t=80784)

GB1300 03-Oct-2009 15:09

Took the plunge!

1 Attachment(s)
After many years of prevaricating over whether to invest in a Ducati, I was finally in the position to buy one in addition to my other bike (an FJR1300).

Delighted with the bike, just had it serviced as it has been laid up as a collectors item for a while. Once I get some new tyres (the old ones have gone as hard as hell after 4 years off the road), things will be even better. :)

Not quite sure how to upload pictures to the forum yet, but I've given it a go. If you can see the attachment you should see my new (to me) 996S Hodgson Rep.

Cheers

Graham

007 03-Oct-2009 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB1300
After many years of prevaricating over whether to invest in a Ducati, I was finally in the position to buy one in addition to my other bike (an FJR1300).

Delighted with the bike, just had it serviced as it has been laid up as a collectors item for a while. Once I get some new tyres (the old ones have gone as hard as hell after 4 years off the road), things will be even better. :)

Not quite sure how to upload pictures to the forum yet, but I've given it a go. If you can see the attachment you should see my new (to me) 996S Hodgson Rep.

Cheers

Graham

Nice bike !!

Chris Wood 04-Oct-2009 05:50

Like it, nice collection of bikes then!!

chris.p 04-Oct-2009 08:43

996, Mmm, nice, welcome to the mad house;)

Chris:burn:

deej 04-Oct-2009 13:14

stunning bike,good first choice for a ducati

oh and welcome to the DSC

GB1300 04-Oct-2009 16:57

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm sure I will be bugging you with daft questions over the next few weeks ;)

I look forward to meeting some of you in person in the future.

skidlids 05-Oct-2009 10:34

Your bike looks immaculate a tribute to its previous owner/owners
Hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of you ownership of your first Ducati, it'll certainly be different from the FJR