Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cheeky Brands Indy anyone? (/showthread.php?t=14321)

TP 17-Feb-2005 17:38

Cheeky Brands Indy anyone?

I wouldn't mind a run out at Brands Indy if anyone fancy's it.

Ideally I'd want to do it in March, but not after the 18th or so or April after the 12th or thereabouts (Bike is going to Spain and back). Although I'm doing Cadwell on the 23rd of April and DD round 1 is the weekend after!

So, who's up for it??

:frog:

TP 17-Feb-2005 17:43

So it's not one of their pace days or something? Just a standard track day?

Do they let CSS students in? :frog:

Rattler 17-Feb-2005 17:44

Might be tempted with an early April one?

Early March is just that - "early" - bit too early to be mincing around a UK track I reckon.

Its alright for the hardened Northern soles (that's Britain not hemisphere!!!) who are used to "bein downt pit" or "getting op before gowin t'bed" etc, etc.. but for a soft southern, handbag swinging, shandy drinkin' bastid like me - its Southern Spain in March for me!!!!

Tim:ninja:

electricsheep 17-Feb-2005 17:45

Dickie and I are looking at doing Brands on Good Friday. Has the advantage of not needing to take a day off work

Rob

JPM 17-Feb-2005 17:47

Tim you only run your bike in BST don't you?

Plus I don't think he has enough staff until then.... Tyre warmers sir? Paddock stand sir? Chain lube sir? Earl grey sir?

[Edited on 17-2-2005 by jpmercer]

Rattler 17-Feb-2005 17:54

Quote:

Originally posted by jpmercer
Tim you only run your bike in BST don't you?

BST = bloody slow times !!! - you're right ;) ;)

Dibble 17-Feb-2005 17:58

early april a deffo possibility, early March, unlikely my bike will be in residence ....

JPM, get yer arse down south, stay at Chez Dibble and do Brands ...... you know you want to ... stop playing on those kiddies circuits up north, come and do a real one .......

Going to those northern circuits must be the equivalent of having a slot car racing game that ISN'T scalectrix .....

TP 17-Feb-2005 18:10

April too early is not good, I'll be in Spain 1,2, and 3 of April and the bike won't get back here until a week after that.

JPM 17-Feb-2005 18:15

South?

South?

Brands?

Scalectrix?

Hmmmm..... I'm guessing I'd have to get the bike sorted for that smog down there...

Alternatively you could get yer arse up north for a REAL MAN's track! March 19th Springs to mind :D

Mark 17-Feb-2005 18:17

Quote:

Originally posted by jpmercer
South?

South?

Brands?

Scalectrix?

Hmmmm..... I'm guessing I'd have to get the bike sorted for that smog down there...

Alternatively you could get yer arse up north for a REAL MAN's track! March 19th Springs to mind :D

Whippet racing does not count.