Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   DD bike wanted (/showthread.php?t=84288)

Shaggyboy 24-Apr-2011 09:14

DD bike wanted

Hi all, I have been reading all about DD racing for a while now and would love to have a go, does anybody know of any class B bikes for sale please?
I will be around to watch you all having a great time at Angelsey

bradders 24-Apr-2011 10:01

pop by and say hello, kettle normally on or can be, number 5 and 7 in B class and normaly number 6 is close by...may even have biscuits ;)

Shaggyboy 24-Apr-2011 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
pop by and say hello, kettle normally on or can be, number 5 and 7 in B class and normaly number 6 is close by...may even have biscuits ;)

Thanks bradders will do, my wife says she will bring the bisuit:)

Ghost 24-Apr-2011 11:01

Not sure if its still for sale but Couchcommando on here had one. Send him a pm.
Its good to see new people on the grid so hope you find one. Call round at my white trannie van and say hello.

Phil (Ghost) #61

skidlids 24-Apr-2011 11:02

I have a class B monster for sale, its the one I lent to Ben Miller to use on the Brands Hatch Practice day, there is a pic of it in this months Classic Bike Mag.

He has asked if he can hire it for Angelsey so I could be bringing it along to the next round

chris.p 24-Apr-2011 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Not sure if its still for sale but Couchcommando on here had one. Send him a pm.
Its good to see new people on the grid so hope you find one. Call round at my white trannie van and say hello.

Phil (Ghost) #61

Phil, that one has now been sold to Vee2, track daying this year, DD next year :)

Chris:burn:

Shaggyboy 24-Apr-2011 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
I have a class B monster for sale, its the one I lent to Ben Miller to use on the Brands Hatch Practice day, there is a pic of it in this months Classic Bike Mag.

He has asked if he can hire it for Angelsey so I could be bringing it along to the next round

what spec. is the bike and what sort of money? I could bring my van and the cash to Angelsey.
The bike for sale with couchcommando I had arranged to go and view/buy but it has been sold.

killerBunny 24-Apr-2011 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost

Phil (Ghost) #61

Careful there trannie van could mean a whole different thing. Might get some interestin ladies with adams apples botherin you in the paddock.:D

Ghost 24-Apr-2011 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by killerBunny
Careful there trannie van could mean a whole different thing. Might get some interestin ladies with adams apples botherin you in the paddock.:D

PMSL, had that once with a lodger at Brands, didn't we Ollie. :D :eek: But all in the best possible taste. :lol:

badgerpilot 24-Apr-2011 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaggyboy
Thanks bradders will do, my wife says she will bring the bisuit:)

Woah woah there newboy, the biscuit market is already cornered!! :o

Pop by the Badger mobile with brews anytime though, even better if you nick them off Bradders! :D

ps. I've heard a whisper Shane Kenny (White Wizard) may be selling his SS. I have his number if you're interested.