Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Dutch GP this Saturday (/showthread.php?t=8432)

skidlids 23-Jun-2004 20:44

Dutch GP this Saturday

With Assen coming up this SATURDAY what are the chances of Rossi making it 3 wins in a row, this circuit should really suit his style.
Also I suspect Bayliss will do better at Assen on the revised Ducati as hopefully will Caparossi.
As the weather forecast for this part of the country is looking rather dismal I think I'll sit in and watch this one from the edge of the sofa.

baylissboy 24-Jun-2004 13:58

I agree,Rossi should go well at Assen. The track should suit him & the M1,but he can beat the Honda's on tracks that don't suit the bike also!!

Bayliss normally goes ok at Assen(we won't mention 2002 WSB),i just hope they've got the bike something like!

Either way,Assen normally throws up good racing!

Steve M 24-Jun-2004 14:15

Wonder what Foggy would have been like at Assen on the Gp bike ?

Pitty we will never know.:(

dickieducati 24-Jun-2004 15:08

Quote:

Originally posted by STEVE M
Wonder what Foggy would have been like at Assen on the Gp bike ?

Pitty we will never know.:(

on his arse is my guess:lol:

really think the ducati's might get it together this weekend. the new twin pulse seem loads better.

Borat 26-Jun-2004 18:48

Valentino Rossi does it again

TP 26-Jun-2004 18:52

Rossi - great race - Gibernau - great race. Can't believe he held it together like that after running into the back of Rossi and snapping his front guard in half!

Shame about Barros, thought he was in it for a podium and WTF happened to Bayliss? I'm gutted!

Felix 26-Jun-2004 19:23

Go Rueben! I'd say swap Bayliss for Rueben!

brownrigby 26-Jun-2004 19:40

DUCATI + ROSSI (GOD) =:D

brownrigby 26-Jun-2004 19:41

I wish!

everton 26-Jun-2004 21:55

Quote:

Originally posted by brownrigby
DUCATI + ROSSI (GOD) =:D

Oh.............that's so true.

I know Chris Walker's the Stalker but Vale did the biz today. He just stalked Sete and had him with a brilliant move. It was just the best...........we were all on the edge of our seats here.

So let's now wait for the Rossi wins.............isn't that predictable/boring brigade to chime in............... :D:D

[Edited on 26-6-2004 by everton]