Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Silverstone Bsb - Six Weekend Tickets & Pirelli Hospitality Competition! (/showthread.php?t=353557)

webteam 20-Sep-2014 17:39

Silverstone Bsb - Six Weekend Tickets & Pirelli Hospitality Competition!

1 Attachment(s)

SILVERSTONE BSB - SIX WEEKEND TICKETS & PIRELLI HOSPITALITY COMPETITION!

The Ducati Sporting Club are pleased to offer its members SIX weekend tickets to the Silverstone round of British SuperBikes, along with entry to the Pirelli hospitality suite, all courtesy of Pirelli!

Each ticket is valid for Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October at Silverstone and includes grandstand seating. You are also invited into the Pirelli hospitality unit on Saturday 4th where you'll be given a tour of the Pirelli facilities and presentation.

To enter the competition you must be a full (paid) Ducati Sporting Club member (membership details can be found here).

To enter the competition, simply reply to this thread saying "I love Pirelli and the DSC!" and your name will be entered into the Official DSC Hat to be drawn on Sunday 28th September. :D

Good Luck!

.::.

ngmhol 20-Sep-2014 18:05

"I Love Pirelli and the DSC":) :) :)

skidlids 20-Sep-2014 20:54

Crapo will be racing in Desmo Due again that weekend, we loose out again

antonye 20-Sep-2014 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Crapo will be racing in Desmo Due again that weekend, we loose out again

I'll ask Stuart Higgs if he wouldn't mind rescheduling to fit in with your plans then.

big les 21-Sep-2014 10:20

"I love Pirelli and the DSC"

GAZZA23 21-Sep-2014 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by webteam

SILVERSTONE BSB - SIX WEEKEND TICKETS & PIRELLI HOSPITALITY COMPETITION!

The Ducati Sporting Club are pleased to offer its members SIX weekend tickets to the Silverstone round of British SuperBikes, along with entry to the Pirelli hospitality suite, all courtesy of Pirelli!

Each ticket is valid for Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th October at Silverstone and includes grandstand seating. You are also invited into the Pirelli hospitality unit on Saturday 4th where you'll be given a tour of the Pirelli facilities and presentation.

To enter the competition you must be a full (paid) Ducati Sporting Club member (membership details can be found here).

To enter the competition, simply reply to this thread saying "I love Pirelli and the DSC!" and your name will be entered into the Official DSC Hat to be drawn on Sunday 28th September. :D

Good Luck!

.::.

I love Pirelli and the DSC ��

Col996s 21-Sep-2014 10:22

I love Pirelli and the DSC!

skidlids 21-Sep-2014 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by big les
"I love Pirelli and the DSC"

Are you a member Les, as there is no emblem alongside your name

DRR007 21-Sep-2014 11:45

"I Love Pirelli and the DSC"