Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   MCN London Motorcycle Show 2014 - 14th-16th Feb (/showthread.php?t=277728)

webteam 15-Jan-2014 22:37

MCN London Motorcycle Show 2014 - 14th-16th Feb

The MCN London Motorcycle Show is being held at London's Excel centre on the 14th-16th of February.

Ducati will be in full attendance with their latest 2014 models, and Carl Fogarty will also be officially opening the show on 'Foggy Friday' and will be in attendance for interviews and autographs.

Other highlights include the first London Custom Bike Championship and the highly popular ‘Revolution’ live action display – an indoor race across a series of obstacles undertaken by two teams of some of the greatest road racers. Captains John McGuinness and Michael Dunlop will go head to head, supported by Ian Hutchinson, Michael Rutter, Phil McCallen and fan favourite Jamie Whitham.

Tickets are £16 in advance (£20 on the door), Children under 15 go FREE and over 65’s £12 (£15 on the door). Advance ticket holders will also qualify for two free digital magazine for iPad/ iPhone.

You can find more information here:
http://www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com/

skidlids 17-Feb-2014 19:06

well that was a complete waste of time and money
Keep reminding me NEVER to go back

Col996s 19-Feb-2014 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
well that was a complete waste of time and money
Keep reminding me NEVER to go back

I say that every year but I still go.

skidlids 19-Feb-2014 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s
I say that every year but I still go.

Thing is Colin I didn't say it last year as the show was better with the likes of Harris Performance there along with the likes of Dunlop and Bike Torque. You could actually buy parts for your bike