Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Berto Forgot to take his keys to JEREZ, Lets all laugh at Berto !! (/showthread.php?t=22673)

weeian 08-Oct-2005 02:06

Berto Forgot to take his keys to JEREZ, Lets all laugh at Berto !!

Yes, let me set the scene, all the lads are standing at the door of the lorry excited about unloading their bikes when Davie says to Berto "your bikes next to come off" to which Rab says "Oh no ive left my keys back in Glasgow" all the guys say "aye very good ya wee spanner get them Oot" to which Rab says "honestly, im a total Diddy, ive left my keys on the kitchen table"
Ill leave the following scenes to your imagination, to say the least he got Absolute Pelters, (glaswegian for "Stick") off everyone and has now had to get his keys Fed-exed over to Spain.

Muppet award goes to Rab, Well done m8. I knew id get my own back.

/ian :devil: :sing: :frog:

GsxrAge 08-Oct-2005 02:09

oops :D:lol::lol::lol:

ericthered40 08-Oct-2005 03:10

:frog:

Mark 08-Oct-2005 10:20

Sounds like what Rattler did once, so the 2006 ****tler award goes too..........

baylissboy 08-Oct-2005 10:25

Who's a silly boy then!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

ScottyB 08-Oct-2005 10:37

Rab you are indeed a dawber of the highest order.

I know what happened, he thought he was going over there as pit B1tch again so didn't think he needed them!!!:frog:

Don't know why he fedexed them over, he is a weggie, why the hell did he not just hot wire it, or was he pretending he was posh and didn't know how to do it:lol:

Ya wee fudger, you are getting it tight, best just staying in Jerez........

:lol::lol:

Gizmo 08-Oct-2005 10:46

Nice to see the usual DSC sympathetic responce to a fellow member in trouble :) :)

Good luck on the fed ex bit Berto, Spain's the only place I work where DHL can't tell me where a parcel is and a "next day" is actually a next week :)

ScottyB 08-Oct-2005 10:50

Manyana..............

Here's hoping:devil:

Rattler 08-Oct-2005 13:18

I've finally got that monkey off my back - sorry to hear this, bet he feels a right **** ;)

Martin Ducati Glasgow 08-Oct-2005 13:41

Just fell of the office chair after reading this post!

Rest assured all you DSC members out there, Berto is gonna receive the ****ging of his life when he gets back to sunny Glasgow!:lol::lol::lol:

If truth be told, I really hope his keys get there on time and he doesn't miss out! What a nightmare!!!:(

He'll probably post his fastest lap pushing the thing round anyway!:D

Good luck Berto! Prepare yourself for the torrent of abuse that will no doubt follow!!

Martin