Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell No Limits SUNDAY 26 Feb (/showthread.php?t=27248)

WeeJohnyB 18-Feb-2006 20:47

Cadwell No Limits SUNDAY 26 Feb

First UK trackday of the year for me. There's a No Limits day at Donny on Monday - full GP, full noise, but I can't get the day off work and have to pick up WeeMrsB and my girls from Heathrow - they're currently loose in New York with a credit card.

ok, so it's February, but it's a Sunday and no need to take a day off work. If the sun shines like it did today, it could be a lovely early excursion, especially for only £59.

I believe there are a few DSC peeps going inc Yeti on his 150bhp missile.

I'll be on the old shed me thinks:D

Anyone else coming out to play?

WeeJohnyB

Rattler 18-Feb-2006 21:27

Gonna be at Brands with a few others on the 26th - sorry.

Have fun.
Tim

Spank 23-Feb-2006 00:09

I'll be there trying to get a decent suspension setup on my ZX10 racebike I may use wets or cut slicks for the first time if the weathers bad.
I'm in the intermediate and the ACU groups as I need lots of track time to get used to the bike. I've only ridden it once last weekend at Silverstone and was getting my arse kicked by 125's at one point. So I've got lots of work to do over the next month before my first race.

yeti 23-Feb-2006 16:22

Quote:

Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
I believe there are a few DSC peeps going inc Yeti on his 150bhp missile.
WeeJohnyB

Not sure I will be if it's gonna be this cold! Just flew in from Florida this morning, can't believe the change in weather from +32c to (maybe) +2c. Jeez

antonye 23-Feb-2006 16:43

Excellent price and would love to but have to be on a plane to San Fran on monday morning ... and it's too bloody cold!!!!

Jon 23-Feb-2006 19:30

Quote:

Originally posted by Spank
I'll be there trying to get a decent suspension setup on my ZX10 racebike I may use wets or cut slicks for the first time if the weathers bad.
I'm in the intermediate and the ACU groups as I need lots of track time to get used to the bike. I've only ridden it once last weekend at Silverstone and was getting my arse kicked by 125's at one point. So I've got lots of work to do over the next month before my first race.

I wish you all the best Spank. Looks like you mught get a dry day with the occasional shower. Temp looks to be in the +4' mark.

yeti 23-Feb-2006 20:31

Deffo gonna need to tape off most of the rad then.......

WeeJohnyB 24-Feb-2006 01:11

girl...I'm taking my heated grips, winter gloves and a convector heater:(:lol:

Her's hoping my parka will pass scrutineering

WeeJohnyB

yeti 24-Feb-2006 09:29

Quote:

Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
girl...I'm taking my heated grips, winter gloves and a convector heater:(:lol:

Her's hoping my parka will pass scrutineering

WeeJohnyB

If my moon boots can pass scrut, so can your Parka!
We got an inch of snow here in Nottingham right now! :(

loverobot 24-Feb-2006 11:56

I am wavering due to the weather - i have to travel from leeds.....