Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   ghost 2013 (/showthread.php?t=258174)

wilco1975 06-Oct-2013 17:44

ghost 2013

Well what can I say another great season for phill as jnr member of his support team 3rd in championship this year. Very proud of him for bringing it home in one piece, always doing his best.
Well done to all races for making it great to watch see you all next year this time on the grid.

P.s well done badger for your championship 3rd also.

See you all in March
Dean team ghost........:bouncy:

Yogi 06-Oct-2013 18:58

well done matey, very much deserved.

brummydave 06-Oct-2013 20:13

big well done to phil and team ghost,the epitamy of dd racing,next year is going to be fun:D :D

brummydave 06-Oct-2013 20:16

big well done to phil and team ghost,the epitamy of dd racing,next year is going to be fun:D :D and another great big well done to team badger,well done all round:lol:

Ghost 06-Oct-2013 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilco1975
Well what can I say another great season for phill as jnr member of his support team 3rd in championship this year. Very proud of him for bringing it home in one piece, always doing his best.
Well done to all races for making it great to watch see you all next year this time on the grid.

P.s well done badger for your championship 3rd also.

See you all in March
Dean team ghost........:bouncy:

Thanks all, it would not be possible for me to race competitively without the help of My big Bro Rod, Dean Chris Jan. Do it all again next year when I will be as old as my race number, so be respectful to the elderly guys. :-)

mark 999 07-Oct-2013 17:12

Fantastically well deserved and a great spirit within the Ghost team.

It was a pleasure to swap paint with you all season and brilliant cameraderie that the whole team helped me (Arron) fabricate a bracket for the fairing, or I wouldn't have been able to mug the pensioner at all.

Cheers guys, I owe you a beer, with 3 straws.:lol:

Bimjob 07-Oct-2013 19:05

Well done all with well deserved results. It's been great sharing the track with you all. Roll on 2014

wilco1975 07-Oct-2013 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark 999
Fantastically well deserved and a great spirit within the Ghost team.

It was a pleasure to swap paint with you all season and brilliant cameraderie that the whole team helped me (Arron) fabricate a bracket for the fairing, or I wouldn't have been able to mug the pensioner at all.

Cheers guys, I owe you a beer, with 3 straws.:lol:

Roxy you more than welcome a very well done to yourself for the 2nd place in the championship.:D
Unfortunately due to you mugging a pensioner this season you cannot share our BLUE BADGE parking in the paddock next season........:lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best to you and your team

Dean(team ghost)