Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Various bits wanted (/showthread.php?t=85635)

steeevvvooo 19-Feb-2012 19:42

Various bits wanted

After a pretty terrible Oulton session (yes, that was session, singular!!) I need the following. If anyone has any knocking around before I order off ebay please let me know. I only have next weekend to get the bike ready for Brands really so will order any bits I can't source from here Monday night. Cheers! :)

Right hand clip-on
Right side rearset
Bar ends x 2
M600 tank catch
Exhaust clamp (needed these before Oulton :rolleyes:)

skidlids 19-Feb-2012 20:32

Deffo got an exhaust clamp, do you needthe collets as well
Thats idf we're talking fitting exhaust to the cylinder head

bradders 19-Feb-2012 21:03

what catch tank?

Gbyte666 19-Feb-2012 22:17

Ohhh dear, was that a bin it.
Dont worry common for first time out M8

Craig

steeevvvooo 19-Feb-2012 22:30

Skids, I mean where the collectors meet the link pipe (excuse if terminology is wrong, but the bits below the engine at the lowest point of the exhaust near the rearsets). They're a bit loose...

Bradders, tank catch not catch tank! ;) the bit on the front of the tank that has the wire loop to fix the tank to the frame.

Craig, I managed a full day at Brands in greasy conditions on the bike late last year with Bradders' old rock hard setup. 1st time I get out after having it all refreshed and set up for me and I bin it within 15 mins!! What a muppet I am!! :)

I know most bits on the list people will keep for their own spares so if nothing turns up I'll buy from ebay tomorrow. Cheers all.

kiwicoops 19-Feb-2012 23:30

Ouch, You really don't have to practice the crashing bit.

Haven't got any spares but just bought a pair of clip on bars from this guy, offered £8 each, come with bar ends but not the push-ins on other end, took out old ones out so no biggy.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=250994710656

pete

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power". Abraham Lincoln ...53 horse power should do it

Cranker V2 19-Feb-2012 23:46

tidy renthal graduated bars for a couple of quid more http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Search...3299&s=renthal

badgerpilot 20-Feb-2012 07:50

If the bars you need are the ones in Kiwi's link then I have some all alumimium ones made up with bar ends pressed in. If you're anywhere near Stockport you can collect or I can post Tuesday, sort the dollars out at Brands but a fiver each plus p+p will do.
Text me instead of on here cos I'm at work, 07909673901.
Scott.

funkatronic 20-Feb-2012 08:04

proa got a tank catch from a newer monster (fits s2r) if it will fit mate

steeevvvooo 20-Feb-2012 09:28

Scott, text on it's way.

Ali, that would be great mate. I can try it at least and see if it works. I still need to get those Ventura bits and sort you some cash so can square everything off in one go :)