Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Moto GP results.. (spoiler) (/showthread.php?t=29166)

Brogins 08-Apr-2006 21:38

Moto GP results.. (spoiler)

..Things are back in the right order.... and the flag at the top spot is still the same one!:D:D:D:D:D

The doctor still rules above young guns.. Great to see the usual Rossi "behavior" in the last three laps... Anyway It will be an interesting season...

Nice to see dukes leading - still - all the main championships!!!!!!!...... especially if the rider need the "Mameli" national anthem in case of victory..

..After all the beating I get on this board regarding Rugby and six nation...:(:(
..Let me be proud of the result of Italy in the sport that we all love, make us buy Ducatis and be part of the DSC ... :D:D:D

[Edited on 8-4-2006 by Brogins]

skidlids 08-Apr-2006 21:46

Was a good race and a good result, even Sete managed a decent finish, looks like its going to be a season of close racing

Ian Harris 08-Apr-2006 23:05

Agreed, top race..looks like Hayden's going to be pushing for results a bit more than previous years - loved that four way lead-change overtake manouvre by Rossi.

Quote:

Originally posted by Brogins
..After all the beating I get on this board regarding Rugby and six nation...:(:(
[Edited on 8-4-2006 by Brogins]

Fabio, your team are SOOOOO close to producing upsets on a regular basis. No-one except the spectators enjoys the prospect of a trip to the Flaminio Stadium any more :(

Iconic944ss 09-Apr-2006 00:04

Didnt Stoner look good though? I thought he might well of been able to take a podium place - must come soon.

Glad to see Loris is still top of the pile - what a Star.

Did Eurosport show Hopkins kicking the daylights out of his Suzuki (as the BBC did !!!) - not the way to impress your employer I would of thought.

Frank

KeefyB 09-Apr-2006 05:50

Good race,the Doctor is back!Great result for Ducati.I watched the coverage on good 'ol Eurosport.Started watching it on the Beeb but those commentators made an interesting race seem boring so flicked over to Euro.

doogalman 09-Apr-2006 08:53

I only watch the beeb during the ad breaks. It's about all i can stand of Parrish and Cox.
Would love to see Capirex take the fight all the way this year.

ath748 09-Apr-2006 09:06

Didn't realise it was on a Saturday...I thought all the races were on a Sunday, so we missed it. Bugger.
:flame: