Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   New User Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   Warm Welcome/first post! (/showthread.php?t=79469)

GAZZA23 18-May-2009 21:42

Warm Welcome/first post!

Just getting used to my first Ducati, a Monster 1100s. Having spent 8 months deciding which bike to get, I know I've made the right choice. Already fitted Termi's, what a difference, the bike is much smoother and the sound is fantastic. I Need to say thanks to the Hampshire region guys for making me feeel so welcome and Bradders for getting me along, it's been really appreciated. Gary on the monster.:)

bradders 18-May-2009 21:50

hey, monster gal...welcome aboard matey...just need to get you on a trackday now!!

remind me, I'll give you a copy of Bensons which is the best way to start your TD career :D

or come to cadwell ;)

GAZZA23 18-May-2009 21:58

Cadwell sounds great but no time next month, will see how things go.

skidlids 18-May-2009 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
hey, monster gal...welcome aboard matey...just need to get you on a trackday now!!

remind me, I'll give you a copy of Bensons which is the best way to start your TD career :D

or come to cadwell ;)

Who renamed it Bensons ?

Gazza was that you at Popham a couple of weekends ago, that was just leaving when I walked past and said I'll take that one while geturing towards your bike.
Certainly looks a sweet machine and I must book a test ride on one before the summers out.

GAZZA23 18-May-2009 22:59

Hi Skidlids, yes that was me, had my son with me out for a sunday ride out. I do recall you passing and making a positive comment! look forward to seeing you at the next regional meet, please come over and say hi. p.s I must get up to your meet with the lads next time they go.