Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Southend Italian Festival. (/showthread.php?t=114236)

Col996s 02-Jun-2012 17:47

Southend Italian Festival.

Again this year I have been asked by Southend Council to put on a display of bikes as part of Southend's Italian Festival.

This event takes place on the Saturday of the August bank holiday weekend, which is August 25th.

I welcome the Essex regulars but if you are from another area why not combine it with a ride out and get a few mates together and come and visit Southend.

If you can't give up a whole day then any time you can spare would be appreciated.

Please add your name to this post if you are interested.

900MAN 05-Jun-2012 17:06

Could be fun

Col996s 17-Jul-2012 14:17

At the moment it looks like it's me on my lonesome for this one.

Please someone come and join me. This has been a good event in the past and it's a real chance to show off your bike.

Paul996 19-Jul-2012 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s
At the moment it looks like it's me on my lonesome for this one.

Please someone come and join me. This has been a good event in the past and it's a real chance to show off your bike.

Hi Colin
I'll check what I have on for that weekend, it would be good to try and get down again. Also good to finally get a chance to ride it this year. Hopefully it will be dry!!!!

Col996s 19-Jul-2012 14:16

Thanks Paul, would be good to see you again. The organisors have given us an open space this year so we won't be caged in like the last two years.

antonye 19-Jul-2012 14:55

Now that I'm on holiday for the weekend, you guys will have to do without me!

However, I have some club & DOC banners which you can use and also some back-copies of Pronto which can be given away when sweet-talking people into joining the club.I will also give you guys some DSC t-shirts to wear on the day as an incentive to take part!

Col996s 19-Jul-2012 19:46

Neil C. can I count on your support please?

Col996s 02-Aug-2012 23:00

Anyone else for a day at the seaside?

Daniel73 13-Aug-2012 19:27

I'll be along if it is dry. I also have a couple of friends who wold love to come though one is riding a Moto Guzzi and another a Vespa. Whats the deal with non-ducati bikes?

Col996s 13-Aug-2012 19:33

No problem. They get a bit funny about non Italian bikes but other non Ducati bikes are ok. Look forward to seeing you. I'll put more details up next week.