Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Just been stripping the clothes......... (/showthread.php?t=22892)

Nattyboy 14-Oct-2005 12:15

Note to ones self;

Must break into Phils garage and steal;

- Carbon breather box
- Race termis with straps
- front forks and yokes

You lot can have the rest...:lol:

Oh..and you should be bloody ashamed keeping a bike like that in that tatty old garage..I hope the axminster or solid oak underheated floor is on order mate ??!!

On a serious note..keep us all posted when your first going out next season and we'll try and organise a 888 track session. Promised to retire my old girl form action but if your taking that round it would be rude not to..:devil:

Glad you got her home safe Phil..now do you see why were all such a bunch of fanatical loons in here ..??!:lol:

Nat

[Edited on 14-10-2005 by Nattyboy]

[Edited on 14-10-2005 by Nattyboy]

Rob B 14-Oct-2005 12:46

Nat,

Have you seen all the trick bits, inc forks, on Ebay at the moment?

Nattyboy 14-Oct-2005 12:57

Had a quick look..nothings jumping out..?:puzzled:

Nat

keith888 14-Oct-2005 18:21

Wicked! I'm absolutely green. I like the idea of the 888 track day for next year as it would be nice to see a few running together.

Keith

Redsps 14-Oct-2005 18:33

rob, got a link to them mate.

Jools 14-Oct-2005 18:38

Nice, nice, nice. Clothes on, or clothes off the bike is gorgeous.

I'm up for an 888 trackday, and for the eBay links 'cos I haven't noticed anything special on there either.

Monty 14-Oct-2005 18:45

Phil, that is just beautiful-but-you should be ashamed of yourself for putting it alongside that horrible rough wall-where's the carpet protection??

On another note I have asked for a brands date late May early June-it would be fantastic to get a nice collection of 888's out together.

John

Nattyboy 14-Oct-2005 19:08

Monty..that sounds perfect !!! Keep us all in the loop.

Nat

logyk 14-Oct-2005 19:18

The idea of a dozen or so 888s on the track at the same time is very appealing .....I am definitely up for it .

I should like to try the bike out for the first time somewhere safe and private .....if only to be able to give it a proper systems check and to get used to the race gearchange ....anyone got any bright ideas for a venue ??????

Btw...John Hackett (from whose establishment I purchased the bike )wants to come along for the first trackday to help set the bike up ....John does love the 888 series and is in the process of restoring his own racebike.

Lets do it guys !:bouncy::roll::bouncy:

Motobee 14-Oct-2005 19:30

Your bike is absolutely beautiful! I am trying to keep a log of all of the factory 888 Corsa's, and was wondering if you would post the chassis number of your bike?
If you are uncomfortable with that, could you U2U me and I'll keep it private.

Thanks,
Brian