Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Parts For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   Ses rear sets (/showthread.php?t=85597)

848spence 12-Feb-2012 11:06

Ses rear sets

Right here is my bike and here is my problem...

I bought these rear sets thinking they were for a monster but now they are on an fitted are really high and do not conform to acu regs. I have spoke to few people and they say they are for the SS.Was going to start making some adjuster plates up this week but before i waste some time does anyone have any that would like to swap? or sell? I would only need the actual part that bolts to frame.
many thanks
Spence

skidlids 12-Feb-2012 11:24

Carl at Race Supplies Direct will sell you just the plates if you contact him
Here are his Monster rearsets on Ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-900...em3f122 a16dd

Otherwise the bikes looking good

848spence 12-Feb-2012 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Carl at Race Supplies Direct will sell you just the plates if you contact him
Here are his Monster rearsets on Ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-900...em3f122 a16dd

Otherwise the bikes looking good

Thanks, But will the rest of the pegs and linkage parts work with mine? being they are made by different people?

bradders 12-Feb-2012 12:54

is
f they came from me, they came from Carl, as I always buy my race bits from him. Pegs should be the same; you going ditrect off the gear box and 916 rear brake? If so linkage doesnt matter

pop round if you want to borrow a new set to try first - I have a new spare pair of hangers

ells 12-Feb-2012 12:57

Err,
what about swapping the pegs over on to the other side? Can that be done? They do look like SS pegs, On a monster the foot peg should be directly below the two threads in the frame. Either that or I need to do my eye test again. Pictures below

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=31944

This is not my bike but should show you the way I think they should go.

ells 12-Feb-2012 13:17

Oh,
I forgot SES do sell spares so you may be able to buy just the plates from them. You may also nmee the linkage.

Spjallen 12-Feb-2012 13:42

What make have you got on now? If you ring Carl at race supplies I'm sure he'll sort you out. His number is 01362 683366. Are you just test fitting the in picture as the brake and gear levers look far too low.

skidlids 12-Feb-2012 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by 848spence
Thanks, But will the rest of the pegs and linkage parts work with mine? being they are made by different people?

Can't see why not, they are just 10mm thick alloy plate once you remove the pegs, levers etc.

miintsauce 22-Mar-2012 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by 848spence
Right here is my bike and here is my problem...

I bought these rear sets thinking they were for a monster but now they are on an fitted are really high and do not conform to acu regs. I have spoke to few people and they say they are for the SS.Was going to start making some adjuster plates up this week but before i waste some time does anyone have any that would like to swap? or sell? I would only need the actual part that bolts to frame.
many thanks
Spence

Hi, if these rearsets do fit a ss (carb) im interested in them, how much are you after?? :D :D :D