Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Desmo due Racing..( classroom day ) (/showthread.php?t=11041)

fil2 14-Oct-2004 15:53

Desmo due Racing..( classroom day )

For all those interested in desmo racing..do you think it would be a good idea if all that needed to do the classroom inducation day ..banded together and did it en masse.?

Phil

TP 14-Oct-2004 15:55

If it fits in with everyone's schedule's it would be a good idea.

dickieducati 14-Oct-2004 16:16

deffo, but to put an early spanner in the works it would need to be a w/end for me. sorry

Rattler 14-Oct-2004 16:17

And in the South!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll:

antonye 14-Oct-2004 16:24

Quote:

Originally posted by dickieducati
deffo, but to put an early spanner in the works it would need to be a w/end for me. sorry

Why? You haven't signed up yet! :P

ali 14-Oct-2004 16:30

I'm up for it. Weekend better than during the week, but assuming it's not in the 4rse end of nowhere I could do a school day.

Haven't seen much from the Fil2 on the Desmo Due threads.... thinking of bringin' it on???

Ali

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by ali]

dickieducati 14-Oct-2004 16:31

Quote:

Originally posted by antonye

Why? You haven't signed up yet! :P

right, thats another name to add to my 'punt off at ther first corner' list;) if i can catch up that is.

antonye 14-Oct-2004 16:38

You'll still have to send in your entry form first!

Besides, isn't punting people off Weeksy's job? :P

fil2 14-Oct-2004 17:13

Quote:

Originally posted by ali
I'm up for it. Weekend better than during the week, but assuming it's not in the 4rse end of nowhere I could do a school day.

Haven't seen much from the Fil2 on the Desmo Due threads.... thinking of bringin' it on???

Ali

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by ali]

oh yeah.....im ready for it... i think it would be a great class if we all get level ground.........bring it ALI..you know you need to..might top ooooh 60mpy down the straight at snetterton if u r lucky......think u can handle that..might need a steering damper..lol

ps..the class days are a monday as weeksy has said.

ali 14-Oct-2004 17:24

Quote:

Originally posted by fil2
oh yeah.....im ready for it... i think it would be a great class if we all get level ground.........bring it ALI..you know you need to..might top ooooh 60mpy down the straight at snetterton if u r lucky......think u can handle that..might need a steering damper..lol

ps..the class days are a monday as weeksy has said.

You sound like a bloke in need of some serious education.... How do you fancy four rounds of follow-my-leader???