Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   contact no for Gordon Parker..... (/showthread.php?t=80119)

andyb 19-Jul-2009 16:51

contact no for Gordon Parker.....

please?

Monty 19-Jul-2009 17:32

Try 07876 491998 Andy

John

gordonparker 19-Jul-2009 17:39

hello Andy, that is the correct no. but he has no battery. I have just returned from the hospital, so now he should have battery as I took a charger with me if you wanted to contact him. He is on Collingtree Ward anyway!

Ross P

bradders 19-Jul-2009 17:41

send him my best wishes whoever speaks to him first

Col996s 19-Jul-2009 18:08

I've just contacted someone else in hospital (unfortunally another bike accident) via their mobile.
Have hospitals relaxed the use of mobile phones? They use to not allow them for safety reasons but being an old sceptic I think it was so you had to use their phones at inflated prices.
Get well soon Gordon.

KeefyB 19-Jul-2009 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s
Have hospitals relaxed the use of mobile phones?

Depends where you are,....obviously not a good idea near the operating theatre,...on the wards,the nurses turn a blind eye as long as you are not disturbing the other patients.That will rule Gordon out then!:lol: Whats the old tosser done now?

Aha,...just spotted the other thread.
GWS Gordon.

gordonparker 19-Jul-2009 19:17

Use of mobile phones in hospitals....
well..... it was thought that the mobile signal may cause problems with all the electronic equipment although this proven not to be so some years back. You have to be very vey close to the equipment for any problems to arise, So the Dept of Health relaxed the regulations. Also Patientline.. the rip off hospital phone company went bust!! You can still get ripped off on the TV though. On Gordons bedside tv it is £2.50 for 24hrs.... but the smallest amount you can top it up by is £3.00!! Work that one out??!

Ross P