Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   DD technical representative - Vote (/showthread.php?t=317396)

skidlids 01-Jun-2014 19:06

DD technical representative - Vote

soon be time for a vote to be held and a new technical representative to be voted onto the Race Committee by the entrants to oversee the rules etc.

Around this time in 2012 there was set out a clear timetable to allow this process to happen. I should think something similar will happen in the next couple of weeks

Ghost 05-Jun-2014 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
soon be time for a vote to be held and a new technical representative to be voted onto the Race Committee by the entrants to oversee the rules etc.

Around this time in 2012 there was set out a clear timetable to allow this process to happen. I should think something similar will happen in the next couple of weeks

I vote that the current rep carry on the thankless task, as knowledge is everything. :p Its also probably very likely that I will not require a representative. :(

Spjallen 12-Jun-2014 10:30

What he said

chris.p 12-Jun-2014 14:11

If Skids is packing in, Then I reckon Ghost should chuck his hat into the ring ;)

Chris :burn:

skidlids 12-Jun-2014 20:48

Good call Chris P

bradders 19-Jun-2014 10:12

I cant vote :) but I'd add if Kev has had enough of the hassle that accompanies it, then Who better to chuck that hospital pass to than Ghost ;)

skidlids 13-Aug-2014 22:56

Not a lot happening on this front

numbskull 14-Aug-2014 15:14

I think everyone is hoping that if they keep quiet, you may change your mind and stay....

skidlids 14-Aug-2014 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by numbskull
I think everyone is hoping that if they keep quiet, you may change your mind and stay....

Sadly it seems my views on abiding by the rules is a minority view, which puts me in a position where I feel I can't continue in the role